Season Ticket Deposit Holders: Check Your Email

Jun 6, 2016
And it is done.

Officially in section 205. There's not much left up there.

Amazing....I'm P6 and nothing left up top and I don't pick till Wednesday...

People picked high price values with the deposit but now are short changing the people who actually picked P6.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Amazing....I'm P6 and nothing left up top and I don't pick till Wednesday...

People picked high price values with the deposit but now are short changing the people who actually picked P6.

I don't know if that's the case at all. I spent a little time (very little) checking out other sections and there wasn't a single ticket available in P6 with the exception of the front rows.

I'm guessing they've limited seat selection to seats priced in your P-Level or higher, there's no way all the P6 seats are already gone. Sabresfan65 here is a P6/5Year/4 Seat person and he doesn't choose until next week. He should have first choice or close.

So I think you'll be okay.

Jun 6, 2016
I don't know if that's the case at all. I spent a little time (very little) checking out other sections and there wasn't a single ticket available in P6 with the exception of the front rows.

I'm guessing they've limited seat selection to seats priced in your P-Level or higher, there's no way all the P6 seats are already gone. Sabresfan65 here is a P6/5Year/4 Seat person and he doesn't choose until next week. He should have first choice or close.

So I think you'll be okay.

Hopefully they've limited your account like you said by your original price deposit.

That would be super frustrating if said theory above were the case.

I'll hit up Ken on Twitter lol

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Hopefully they've limited your account like you said by your original price deposit.

That would be super frustrating if said theory above were the case.

I'll hit up Ken on Twitter lol

I'd bet good money that's the way it is.

If you're P5, you can pick up seats in P5 or any higher priced section. Same thing for everyone.

P6 people will get the pick in their section and their choice of any of the leftovers from the others.

Jun 6, 2016
I'd bet good money that's the way it is.

If you're P5, you can pick up seats in P5 or any higher priced section. Same thing for everyone.

P6 people will get the pick in their section and their choice of any of the leftovers from the others.

I'm sure I missed it on one of the podcasts.

Pretty complicated system for that to be the working case. Would be great though.

Gotta give my cheap ass a break lol

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I'm sure I missed it on one of the podcasts.

Pretty complicated system for that to be the working case. Would be great though.

Gotta give my cheap ass a break lol

After seeing that I somehow (first day, 3 years, 2 seats) got stuck 10 rows up I started looking for good seats in P6 to screw people like your cheap ass :laugh: over. They were way ahead of me.

Jun 6, 2016
After seeing that I somehow (first day, 3 years, 2 seats) got stuck 10 rows up I started looking for good seats in P6 to screw people like your cheap ass :laugh: over. They were way ahead of me.

I literally have the exact seats I want in mind and I won't mention them on here incase someone wants to take my idea lmao. I'm holding out hope my babies will be there for me Wednesday!

ronthemailman

Oct 23, 2016
Las Vegas
Asked this question to a guy who has the $75 seats...know you can move up, but what if the $75 guys say,"I can get 2-$75 tickets or 6-$25 ones"..then us P6ers would be screwed

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I'm telling you that I don't think it can happen. When the first P6 person picks, it looks like every P6 seat will be available except any picked in the first two rows.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Here's the way I think it will work.

With the way they've got the priority set up (Term/Time/Seats) you're going to get a lot of your hardcore people out of the way first. I've got to imagine there aren't a lot of people committing to five years in the first month of the drive that are looking for cheap seats. It just doesn't seem like that's the way it would go to me.

Your late people, your one year commitment people, etc. those are more likely to be looking for $25 seats. While I was picking my seats (and there weren't many center ice left) I looked at a few other sections and outside of P6 (Which I couldn't see) it looked like they filled from bottom to top (or expensive to less expensive.) I imagine that will be the case with P6 as well. There will still likely be cheap seats available, you'll just be in the middle of the row instead of on the aisles.

ronthemailman

Oct 23, 2016
Las Vegas
Great thoughts, BattleBorn...how long do you have to pick your seats...and if several options, is it better to pick multiple locations and then delete the ones you don't want before paying

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Great thoughts, BattleBorn...how long do you have to pick your seats...and if several options, is it better to pick multiple locations and then delete the ones you don't want before paying

I don't think it's timed or anything, you just can't get in until your time comes up.

I signed in a little early and took 10-15 minutes.

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
My seats have been chosen! Got them right where I wanted.

Section 214, Row J, seats 7,8,9,and 10.

Directly behind the net, Middle of the row (I like to get in and sit down, not a jump up and leave all the time kind of guy) Plus any one sitting on either side of us will have it closer to leave the other way so there should be very limited people walking in front of us.

Had really hoped the $25 seats went a little lower but we took the $35 seats.

Jun 6, 2016
I had a horrible experience with the system. It was freezing and wouldn't load my cart with the right tickets and when I refreshed the page the tickets I wanted were in my "cart" imaginarly because of the last attempt. I ended up calling and he couldn't grab the tickets on his end because they were in a cart, mine, and I wasn't able to release them on my end.

ANYWAYS...

I'm section 219 Row G 7 and 8 right next to the fin up top. It's the lowest row and still have the wall next to you on one side. Middle of the Isle aswell. I hate when people get up and down for bathroom. Also I like not having some jerk elbow or small child be annoying so I have my space with the wall haha.

frezco87

Nov 3, 2016
Hi guys,
I'm from montreal , going to travel to Vegas from time to time. i have family in Ontario,California.

Me too i had some trouble on the website the day of my seats pick.
my browser was super slow and it was hanging at the end just before checkout.
Finally one of their support team called me and i took
Section 204 Row D, two seats next to ailes,after is section 205. right in the blue line.
Cannot wait for next year .

flpanthers10

NHL to LAS VEGAS
Dec 24, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I actually decided to go from P6 to P5. I had deposits on two seats in P6 and got the only two seats left in P5 that I saw available. I called the ticket rep the day before I was set to choose and all the rows I wanted in P6 were gone. Are they done with the seat selection process? I wonder how the team did overall with those that made deposits. I can't believe I'm finally a season ticket holder to an NHL team, one more item off my bucket list :D

ronthemailman

Oct 23, 2016
Las Vegas
Couldn't log on Friday at noon for tickets...called immediately...Cole said they were having problems and would have called me in 5 minutes, which showed they were on the ball...wanted $25 seats but were told they sold out (wonder how many were available. Told last 3 rows in each 8 sections of P6 were $25, so assuming 20 seats in a row, that was only 480 seats or 240 pairs of $25ers...was able to get far end of P6 (sec.210, Row L) of the $35 tickets, so really happy...No 3-D views until December when they install new software..went to T-Mobiles 3-D site and clicked on wheelchair row of Section 210 and flipped camera view to see Row L, which is 3 rows down...2 seats from aisle

Jun 6, 2016
I have to find a way to break my 3 year agreement after this season.Even if it's giving up my original down payment yet to be processed till final year I'm okay with that.

I really could care less about this team and owner right now after the selfish tactics in the naming/logo/colors.

It definitely rubbed me the wrong way.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I have to find a way to break my 3 year agreement after this season.Even if it's giving up my original down payment yet to be processed till final year I'm okay with that.

I really could care less about this team and owner right now after the selfish tactics in the naming/logo/colors.

Meh, don't be hasty. We're all a little tweaked, but once there's a team on the ice it doesn't really matter. I'm complaining for the next week (unless I run out of steam before that) and then it's on to the next one.

Plus, rebranding the city name is super easy, as is ditching the "Golden" if we need to.

Jun 6, 2016
Meh, don't be hasty. We're all a little tweaked, but once there's a team on the ice it doesn't really matter. I'm complaining for the next week (unless I run out of steam before that) and then it's on to the next one.

Plus, rebranding the city name is super easy, as is ditching the "Golden" if we need to.

You really think Stubborn Bill will actually do that? Doubt it..

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
You really think Stubborn Bill will actually do that? Doubt it..

Don't take this as anything other than a fact, but we're pretty likely to have an ownership change within the next decade or so.

That's all I'll say.

MrLouniverse

frontline internet hero
Sep 19, 2012
(Las) Vegas

I was just writing a post claiming that people who feel like you don't exist, I guess I have to admit I'm wrong as I'm taken aback a bit here... you really were totally on board for the financial and time expenses involved with purchasing 150 games to a professional team, becoming emotionally vested, had or were developing a strong interest in the sport and the emerging local market, but now, their color scheme has turned you off from that commitment of thousands of dollars and hours entirely, and you're completely over it, just like that?

Not trying to attack you and I apologize if it comes off that way, I'm just a tad befuddled... the concept is foreign enough to me I don't feel like I have a good frame of reference.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad