Season Ticket Deposit Holders: Check Your Email

frezco87

Nov 3, 2016
Yes got the Stubhub email as well..
Just wondering if stubhub will charge 10% fee when you sale.
And yes I to still waiting for my tickets to show up.

Emerald City Bruin

I-90 W for 2500mi
Aug 3, 2004
Seattle,WA
If anyone is wondering, I was on the receiving end of a ticket transfer through FlashSeats and it couldn't have gone smoother. I don't know how it was on the other end but I didn't even need to acknowledge anything. Once they were sent, they were in my listed events.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
If anyone is wondering, I was on the receiving end of a ticket transfer through FlashSeats and it couldn't have gone smoother. I don't know how it was on the other end but I didn't even need to acknowledge anything. Once they were sent, they were in my listed events.

ECB,

Transferring you those seats was just as simple. A few clicks on my mac & they were in your account.

FlashSeats also give you the option of selecting multiple games & sending them all at once. A poster bought a few games from me & I was able to send them together. Was very easy.

With that said, I'd still like to have physical tickets. Just because. I still feel like digital tickets place restrictions on certain things. I'd like to surprise a few of my coworkers by handing them a pair of tickets. No way to do that. Same thing with friends.

If they want me to re up next year, they better plan to start offering physical tickets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad