Season Ticket Deposit Holders: Check Your Email

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Anyone else get the email about the Flash Seats? Confirmed with my rep there will be no paper tickets at all. To enter the arena you'll need your CC or a mobile device. IMO, this sux.

I'll be very curious to see if there's any backlash if the team is tracking anyone selling too many games. Part of their sales pitch was being able to unload games easily, etc. Plus it's the inaugural season, it would be nice to have souvenir ticket stubs.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Anyone else get the email about the Flash Seats? Confirmed with my rep there will be no paper tickets at all. To enter the arena you'll need your CC or a mobile device. IMO, this sux.

I'll be very curious to see if there's any backlash if the team is tracking anyone selling too many games. Part of their sales pitch was being able to unload games easily, etc. Plus it's the inaugural season, it would be nice to have souvenir ticket stubs.

Yeah, I got it.

Apparently there's a souvenir/commemorative ticket that STH will get for the inaugural season, it just won't be an actual ticket.

I don't mind it too much, I've got a stack of ticket stubs that I keep in a drawer and do nothing with but add to the stack every time I come home. Plus, I don't like having to worry about carrying the ticket around in my pocket hoping it doesn't get destroyed during the game if I'm trying to keep it.

I imagine they'll track ticket transfers, hopefully they're not too rough on that. I'm hoping to unload 10 games or so to help with the cost and will send my dad in my place for some games.

ronthemailman

Oct 23, 2016
Las Vegas
Can't wait for the first "You're in my seat" complaint.....is it just me or are the instructions unnecessarily long and complicated?...so far have just glanced at them and will wait until I have a good 1/2 hour to try and do them right.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Can't wait for the first "You're in my seat" complaint.....is it just me or are the instructions unnecessarily long and complicated?...so far have just glanced at them and will wait until I have a good 1/2 hour to try and do them right.

The instructions seem pretty straight forward. However, I'm pretty new to this electronic only ticket world, so I'm wondering how we are going to be able to list games we can't get to for sale on Stubhub or Ticketmaster.

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
I'm 225 Row F. Awesome section. :nod:

Do you get opening day with a 1/2 plan?

I chose the KING plan because I wanted the Islanders game :laugh:, and Wild for one of my buddies.
My first game is Oct 15 against Boston. The trade off is that I don't get the first 2 games of the season, but I get the last 2, plus 21 regular season games vs 20. I also get the first pre season game vs the last 2.
My games are, in no order....
Bruins
Sabres
Black Hawks
Capitals
Penguins
Loafs
Isles
Blue Jackets
Wild
Yotes
Jets
Sharks x2
Ducks
Kings
Oilers
Canes
Avs
Habs
Canucks
Blues

Last edited:

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
My tickets were actually delivered electronically into my account today.

Hmm. I never gave the ticket office my Flash Seats info, because I was never told to sign up. I did it on my own thinking I'd need it.

I just emailed my rep demanding answers!....actually, I just asked him how I'll get them.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I think there's a place for it in your Season Ticket Account website you set up a few months ago.

It's probably best to call your rep, though.:)

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
My rep told me they are in the process of uploading them now to Flash Seats. I'm assuming they'll use my email address to, but I asked if he needed info from me for Flash Seats.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
All my tickets showed up today or yesterday. I would think that all the single gamers should come at the same time. Perhaps they did the STH first, but once the games are up it seems like the tickets should be there.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Just got an email back. They are sending them out over the next 24-48 hours. Everyone should have them by then.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Just got an email that the Knights have partnered with StubHub. Makes selling FlashSeats tickets a little easier now.

Still waiting to see if we can list our seats on the NHL ticket exchange.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->