Season Ticket Deposit Holders: Check Your Email

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Season ticket accounts have been set up and the instructions will be in your email.

There's really nothing to do with your account other than set your password and change your address, but we're celebrating every little thing here.:laugh:

Jun 6, 2016
Season ticket accounts have been set up and the instructions will be in your email.

There's really nothing to do with your account other than set your password and change your address, but we're celebrating every little thing here.:laugh:
Haven't gotten mine yet

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Perhaps they're sending them out in descending order of awesomeness, makes sense I'd get it first. :laugh:

Seriously, they might be sending them out in order of the deposits, mine was in 4 minutes after they opened it up. We'll have to wait for Sabresfan65 and see if he got his. I know he was in right before me.

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
......still waiting

Although, I didn't make my deposit until the team was announced. Plus, I only bought a 1/4 Season, so I'll probably get the email in January.

MrLouniverse

frontline internet hero
Sep 19, 2012
(Las) Vegas
I wasn't left out this time!

For those unlucky enough to not receive theirs yet here is what mine said.

To whom it may MrLouniverse,
Las Vegas! Amirite! You. No. You guys rock!
Update: Everything still TBD, but there definitely will be a hockey team at some point and everything that goes along with that so that's pretty cool, huh? If you must bother us here is a punching ba... ticket executive you can bother instead of me, God just not me. She's great, and most importantly someone else. She'll talk to you soon, which is of course a relative term, but rest assured it will happen!
Hockey!
Love,
Travis Pollock
VP of "I'm not in charge of what the team is called or when you pick your seats, how did you get my cell phone number?"
Black Desert Red Rock Viper Knight Sports and Entertainment, LLC.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Has anybody heard when we might be finally making our payments for our tickets? I just want it to be over already :naughty:

I might be wrong since this is my first hockey season ticket experience, but I'd have to think it would be in September of next year. I can't see how they ask for everything a year in advance.

I'm going to use the payment plan they offer, but I've got no desire to be completely paid up prior to the team hitting the ice if I've got the option. Though I guess it would be kind of cool to have a year's worth of no payments during the first season.

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
I might be wrong since this is my first hockey season ticket experience, but I'd have to think it would be in September of next year. I can't see how they ask for everything a year in advance.

I'm going to use the payment plan they offer, but I've got no desire to be completely paid up prior to the team hitting the ice if I've got the option. Though I guess it would be kind of cool to have a year's worth of no payments during the first season.

Our group season seat holder gets hit up by True North for full payment in mid-April. There is also an option to pay in 3 installments by mid-August at no added cost. If you choose paying monthly from April through March, that's an extra 2%.

I would be surprised if they started collecting ticket revenue as late as September, but maybe your organization isn't the blood sucking leech that ours is. :laugh:

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Yeah, I hope it's not that early. I could say having 3-4 payments prior to the season starting, starting in July or something. I always figured you wouldn't be paid up on 100% of the total cost until 75% of the way through the season or so if you were on the plan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad