Season Ticket Deposit Holders: Check Your Email

MrLouniverse

frontline internet hero
Sep 19, 2012
(Las) Vegas
Since apparently I'm early to a party for once, I can help clarify the discussion from last page:

HOW MUCH AM I REQUIRED TO PAY WHEN I SELECT MY
SEASON TICKETS?

Upon selection of your season tickets, all accounts
are required to pay a minimum of 20% of the first
year cost of your tickets. Over the subsequent
9 months, you will have the opportunity to make
equal, interest-free payments to pay off the balance
on your account. You may also pay for 50% of your
order upon purchase and the remaining 50% on
March 20, 2017; or fans may elect to pay their entire
balance at the time of seat selection.

So if you use the payment plan you'll be fully paid up by June.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
November 2nd - My Selection Day

P6/3yr

I'm a pretty disappointed in the price creeping up a little. I'm in P5, which had an estimate of $40-$60 per game. It was my hope that if the front rows of P5 were the $60 tickets that I could get something ten rows or so higher up on the red line for $50-55.

Instead, the front seats in P5 are $65-$75 and my $55 target gets me on the blue line or (likely) high on the red line.

Last edited:

Jun 6, 2016
Honestly not much difference sitting 1st row or little higher up, if Red Line is your true desire.

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
I'm Nov. 2nd as well. 10:44am. p6 5 year.

I'm guessing the 4 layers of p6 are problably $40, $35, $30 and $25. They didn't put that in there.

Jun 6, 2016
I'm Nov. 2nd as well. 10:44am. p6 5 year.

I'm guessing the 4 layers of p6 are problably $40, $35, $30 and $25. They didn't put that in there.

This actually excites me in the fact that I'm picking just a few hours after a 5 year guy. Atleast I'll get top pick of the 3 year peeps.

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Got my email!

Knish,

Good afternoon. I hope this message finds you well.

As you may know, today marks the start of our full season ticket seat selection process. I wanted to keep you in the loop regarding your partial season ticket deposit. All of our half and quarter season accounts will be eligible to select seats next summer, following the release of the 2017 season schedule, which typically occurs at the end of June. Should you decide to upgrade to a full season ticket, please contact us immediately.

I will continue to keep you updated on any team events and pertinent information. Should you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out to our Ticketing staff at 702-645-4259.

I appreciate your support and patience!

Best,

Todd

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Just got my email about partials...

Good afternoon. I hope this message finds you well.

As you may know, today marks the start of our full season ticket seat selection process. I wanted to keep you in the loop regarding your partial season ticket deposit. All of our half and quarter season accounts will be eligible to select seats next summer, following the release of the 2017 season schedule, which typically occurs at the end of June. Should you decide to upgrade to a full season ticket, please contact us immediately.

I will continue to keep you updated on any team events and pertinent information. Should you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out to our Ticketing staff at 702-645-4259.

I appreciate your support and patience!

Best,

Todd

MrLouniverse

frontline internet hero
Sep 19, 2012
(Las) Vegas
I can pick on Friday, did it look like a fair number of club seats were available? Is there any compelling reason to buy them over P2 type seats in terms of value? The gap seems pretty wide to me, and unlikely to be worth it (especially after all the deposits have chosen,) but it seems to be implied I can pick from P2 or whatever is left over in P1... I don't know if I can justify (to myself, I guess) practically double the price, though.

MrLouniverse

frontline internet hero
Sep 19, 2012
(Las) Vegas
I don't choose until Friday but I did the 5-yr term.

I think they're going by section as well as stated above, probably as a vehicle to potentially upsell people to higher price levels if not as many deposits convert as anticipated, that will let them know exactly how many (if any) of the higher priced seats are not converted and considered excess by the time anyone currently locked into a lower price level goes. The internet has allowed them to really maximize their initial sales here in a way other teams probably haven't ever been able to do before; no dollars left on the table.

I think that made sense but that paragraph was a bit of a tragedy.

Jun 6, 2016
Hey anyone selecting today or soon can you take a possible screen grab to update us on what has been taken and what hasn't?

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I'm on the 28th, I'll do what I can if there isn't already a pic up by then.

Based on the video tutorial, I think you can only really get seat availability section by section so it might be tough.

MrLouniverse

frontline internet hero
Sep 19, 2012
(Las) Vegas
My link didn't work this morning, the guy on the phone was very helpful in helping me select and even sent me a few screenshots so I could see the different view of my options, and I got *basically* the seats I wanted... but I never even got to see the seat map. They had no idea why I couldn't log in.

Excited to know where they are either way! Lucky number Section 13. Is it next October yet?

Jun 6, 2016
Honestly the best I could see on pricing for P6 was during the tutorial video his mouse was highlighting certain areas.

Looked to me first row was $36 a game and midway was $25ish.

Give it a look

ronthemailman

Oct 23, 2016
Las Vegas
Thanks 702...got a breakdown finally from office...Initially only gave full season ticket price...Asked them for per game price per row...They said no one had ever asked them that (really?)..Don't remember any price variation in a section before at any other arena or stadium, in the Bay Area at least...here goes:

Rows A - B - $65 or $75...considered part of the "Club" section (?)
C - H - $40
J - N - $35
P - R - $25

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I just selected, thought the corners on the road team shoots twice side the best value. $35 a game for near the aisle in 202. Still a lot of seats available, even downstairs but since I am not even sure I will be in Vegas next three years the lower risk priced seats seemed best. Still can get seats dead center ice upstairs for $55 a game so there is that as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad