Value of: ROR to the Leafs at the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjniner

Feb 28, 2016
Pocket Nines!

thus is why you will flame out early in the Cup run again this year! Good news is you will be a top 5 team again next year, and unfortunately due to your continued stubborn behavior, will again be eliminated early on. You need grit, determination and someone who is willing to get dirty. You ain‘t got that, and until you do, good luck. I don’t care who you get, but ROR is your best bet.

Viva la Leafs!

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
Would do this in a heartbeat, would trade quite a lot as well. What are blues fans looking for, picks, prospects, young players?
Ideally we want assets that would strengthen our very lackluster blueline, preferably LHD which is our weaker side.

Pocket Nines!

thus is why you will flame out early in the Cup run again this year! Good news is you will be a top 5 team again next year, and unfortunately due to your continued stubborn behavior, will again be eliminated early on. You need grit, determination and someone who is willing to get dirty. You ain‘t got that, and until you do, good luck. I don’t care who you get, but ROR is your best bet.

Viva la Leafs!
One teams problem is another’s solution.

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
He is the prospect that fits the low a high b ask. Minten isn't even a shoe in for nhl. It's not the nhls fault the leafs have very few nhl worthy prospects.
Its not the NHL that's asking for him, its you. If your teams scouts dont like any prospects on the leafs then you should likely start your rebuild in that department.

BlueTacos

Jul 22, 2022
STL
Its not the NHL that's asking for him, its you. If your teams scouts dont like any prospects on the leafs then you should likely start your rebuild in that department.
Lol bro that's the ask from teams. Why you think dubas hasn't made a move cause he is unwilling appease the ask. It will happen sooner than later. Will you eat crow when it does.

BlueTacos

Jul 22, 2022
STL
You sound like a child that has never been told "no" before.
Lol I could care either way and it's funny how neive you are. At this point it's 50 50 whether he gets added in a deal. Bu like I said since nothing has happened yet I assume it's die to dubas being unwilling to part with what's needed. But don't worry when it gets closer and closer to tdl. He will flinch

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Lol I could care either way and it's funny how neive you are. At this point it's 50 50 whether he gets added in a deal. Bu like I said since nothing has happened yet I assume it's die to dubas being unwilling to part with what's needed. But don't worry when it gets closer and closer to tdl. He will flinch

We are 16 days away from the deadline almost nobody is parting with "what's needed." and the 2 teams that did got bargains.

If you part with "what's needed" right now It's a 1st, 3rd and 4th for a guy like Gavirkov.

No you don't pay today's prices.

It's like buying a video game, you buy that game day 1 you pay 70$ American or 90$ in Canada.

But if you wait a month that game is now 30$.

You don't pay day 1 prices and you don't pay the price 2 weeks from the deadline

Reactions: Namikaze Minato

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
The thing is it doesn't matter what you consider it matters what the GM's consider.

Doesn't the same thing go for possibly trading Knies? ;-)

It's reported Doug Armstrong is looking for a similar deal that Giroux got: 1st, young rosterplayer, 3rd. Is that realistic? Let's just say I'm sceptical. However a (late?) 1st round pick should't be out of the question, especially because we probably have to retain 50% on him and even might have to take on a bad expiring contract. The first could also be a '24 first btw. 2nd + prospect is fine aswell, as long as the prospect is good enough and fits our needs.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Doesn't the same thing go for possibly trading Knies? ;-)

It's reported Doug Armstrong is looking for a similar deal that Giroux got: 1st, young rosterplayer, 3rd. Is that realistic? Let's just say I'm sceptical. However a (late?) 1st round pick should't be out of the question, especially because we probably have to retain 50% on him and even might have to take on a bad expiring contract. The first could also be a '24 first btw. 2nd + prospect is fine aswell, as long as the prospect is good enough and fits our needs.

It absolutely does, but there has been zero indication that Knies is going for a rental, in fact It's been the opposite.

By all accounts Knies is available for a player with term So if Buchnevich was available Knies would by all accounts be available because Buchnevich has term.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
If the Leafs can get ROR for that and exclude Knies they should go for it. That’s a solid deal.
Sure, it’d be great for Toronto. The ask is for knows to be added and if that ask isn’t met I’d imagine he won’t be in Toronto.

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
Another day, another thread with Leafs fans chasing a name instead of a need.
There has been a lot more of other teams fans saying

"Leafs need this guy! They would be stupid if they didnt pay all their greatest assets for him!"

For the record, that Blue Taco guy is not a regular Blues poster. Probably some kid who googled “NHL trade rumors” and accidentally ended up here :laugh:
For the record, I'm also aware of which ones of you guys I take seriously and which ones... well, youve seen.

BlueTacos

Jul 22, 2022
STL
.3It absolutely does, but there has been zero indication that Knies is going for a rental, in fact It's been the opposite.

By all accounts Knies is available for a player with term So if Buchnevich was available Knies would by all accounts be available because Buchnevich has term.
Sorry but knies and a late 1st are not even close to the cost of a signed ppg buchy. Honestly toronto doesn't have what it would take to get buch.

For the record, that Blue Taco guy is not a regular Blues poster. Probably some kid who googled “NHL trade rumors” and accidentally ended up here :laugh:
Oh I have been posting for the last 5 to 6 years and I am also on the asylum site. You should know what that is.

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
Sorry but knies and a late 1st are not even close to the cost of a signed ppg buchy. Honestly toronto doesn't have what it would take to get buch.

Oh I have been posting for the last 5 to 6 years and I am also on the asylum site. You should know what that is.
Thats funny, one of your posts holds the key to the other.

Hint: You crazy bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad