Confirmed with Link: RoR and Acciari to Toronto for 1st 23, 2nd 24, 3rd 23, Abramov, and Gaudette

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
I want to root against the leafs so we get a better draft pick but I feel like I owe it to ROR to hope they do well.

Leafs doing well and not doing well is like 5-6 spots at most.

Please don't root against them.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
The best part is, the Blues have now traded RoR and Tarasenko to the teams that Kane was interested in going to. MORE P KANE TEARS MOOOOOORE

Toronto was probably the team that made most since for Toews too to fit this same role. Us rushing to the deadline and undercutting the Blackhawks is legitimately my favorite thing they've done this season.

Dr Robot

Nov 3, 2011
The best part is, the Blues have now traded RoR and Tarasenko to the teams that Kane was interested in going to. MORE P KANE TEARS MOOOOOORE

This was supposed to be the final year with this core just based off cap numbers. If we threw this year and forced a bunch of trades just to spite Kane as some sort of giant bamboozle, I wouldn't even be mad.

LetsGoBooze

Buium or bust
Jan 16, 2012
Glad DA moved forward with the full on sell-mode. We definitely need a youth infusion on this team and the picks will help a ton. Im also on board if Ryan wants to come back on an affordable 3 year deal in the offseason. Hell bring back ROR, and flip one of our 3rds for Perron in the offseason ;)

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
I'd much rather move Krug if we can get assets before we move Parayko.

I say move em both. Unless we get Bedard (which, hey, isn't that a nice thought) we are probably not gonna be good in the next couple years, and Parayko's prime probably isn't gonna hold past that. If we are selling, and some people still value Colt enough to give us capital, do it.

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
I've never been so happy to trade a captain. And it kinda sucks to lose him; he had so many clutch plays, but it's obvious this was coming and the return is really great in a draft that everyone is high on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad