Confirmed with Link: RoR and Acciari to Toronto for 1st 23, 2nd 24, 3rd 23, Abramov, and Gaudette

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Expected a little more for ROR, but still fine. Got the ‘23 1st. Wish the 2nd was this year as well but can understand them being very hesitant to move it(if they even still have their second, I have no idea.)

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Whoa. I happened to pull up social media the minute this was posted and thought it was a meme at first until I continued to read the details.

Damn. If this is really the end of ROR in the Blue Note, thanks for everything. We wouldn’t have a Cup without him.

The picks are nice but it’s still sad.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
That is a haul and a half. I was iffy on the Tarasenko return, but I'm more then fine with this one.

tvillewr4

Jan 2, 2012
Illinois
Some real fire power for this years draft or the ability to package two to move up for our guy embrace the tank/rebuild please

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Weird seeing ROR going. Once more, I think it's the correct move (Hell, I'm all for total tear down personally), but it's gonna be weird seeing him elsewhere. Wish nothing but the best for him.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Armstrong saw the three game win streak and realized he’s gotta make this team worse a lot faster.

Going to miss ROR, what an absolute warrior to watch since he put on the Blues jersey. His playoff performances speak for themselves. Happy to get a 1st and wish the 2nd was this year but can’t have everything. Abramov and Gaudette are replacement level who were thrown in to make the contracts work.

Acciari impressed me a lot this year and he’s a great pick up by the Leafs.

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
Honestly as much as I want the pick to be as high as it can, I think the Leafs make it past the first round this year

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Toronto fans get a lot of hate but I'm all for the Leafs winning the Cup this year. I can't imagine they'll have a deeper roster to try it with. If the Leafs win the Cup it would be good for hockey.

Imagine the reputation ROR would have if he had a monster playoffs and won the Conn Smyth on both the Blues and Leafs? I'm kind of rooting for them just for that.

LGB

Feb 4, 2019
Doug taking the long-term approach. Not a bad haul. Hope ROR plays great with them but they still find a way to lose.

Reactions: Fez Whatley

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad