Raw/SD/NXT/PPV spoiler thread part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
its really not. the main roster crowd has been pretty indifferent of The Revival honestly

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
War Machine are heading to WWE in the new year. They've given notice to RoH and NJPW, with their last shows being the taping last week and Wrestle Kingdom.

(Meltzer reported it on his show last night, but I've not listened to it yet to know anything else.)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
War Machine are heading to WWE in the new year. They've given notice to RoH and NJPW, with their last shows being the taping last week and Wrestle Kingdom.

(Meltzer reported it on his show last night, but I've not listened to it yet to know anything else.)
Possible New Years Dash is their last date.

Goto and Suzuki likely to be hair vs. hair.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Ronda Rousey is expected to be in the Women's Rumble Match. All of the SmackDown and Raw women will be in the match, as well as NXT women and several "surprise" entrants from the past. PWI is reporting that the 4v4 horsewomen match is expected to still happen at WrestleMania.

If all of that is true, I would think they would have it start out as Charlotte v Rousey for the title, but then eventually becoming a "Team Charlotte vs Team Rousey" type thing with the winning teams captain getting the title.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I will mark to infinity if Carmella cashes in during the Rumble xD

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I lean towards no but a man can dream lol

My projected WrestleMania Women's title matches were;

Asuka v Paige v Alexa(c) - triple threat for the title

Team Charlotte (Charlotte(c), Bayley, Sasha, Becky) v Team Rousey (Rousey, Shafir, Baszler, Duke) - Winner takes the title

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
My projected WrestleMania Women's title matches were;

Asuka v Paige v Alexa(c) - triple threat for the title

Team Charlotte (Charlotte(c), Bayley, Sasha, Becky) v Team Rousey (Rousey, Shafir, Baszler, Duke) - Winner takes the title

As much as I like Alexa i'd probably rather it be Paige(c) vs Asuka with Asuka winning the gold.

I doubt they wanna have Ronda's first (I guess 2nd after the Rumble) be at a B PPV but maybe have Ronda vs Charlotte at Fastlane for the title. I don't see a 4v4 tag being for a SD brand title.

Hoping that Ronda and her crew don't stick to one brand and jump all over on the RTWM as well.

2 big womens matches at Mania that are gonna be hype. Thats awesome

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I wonder if they are planning something with all the Women's Stables?

Absolution
Absolution Knock Off
WWE Horsewomen
UFC Horsewomen
Welcoming Committee

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Probably not. They needed bodies for a rumble, so they brought six women in at once in two groups to get them over and established all at once. I think that's the reason more than anything planed for later.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Ambrose is injured. according to WOR

Hoping he's back for Mania, really wanna see Rollins vs Ambrose but he could be out a while..

Last edited:

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
There are too many unknowns to really speculate.

The big question is what are the MMA horsewomen doing? We know Ronda is in, but no clue for what or how long. The match to do is the 4v4, but you also have Asuka vs Ronda and Charlotte vs Ronda as logical options for both now or down the line. Once that is known then you can work backward to get all the pieces into place. And there's loads of room to really do anything with a Rumble and three months of shows, so nothing is out of the question.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Dave wrote in the Observer that Jessamyn and Marina stopped training. Appears 4HW vs. 4HW is off for now, and might be why Shayna Baszler is showing up in NXT. Asuka has been using the armbar so they think that might be the direction.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Honestly if the 4 on 4 is off it might be better to match Ronda up with Charlotte first.

It’s too soon to do Asuka vs Ronda when neither have gotten a good long main roster run of dominance.

Ideally you have both dominate 2018 and put them on a collision course afterward with either a roster shakeup, the next Rumble, or something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad