Raw/SD/NXT/PPV spoiler thread part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
LOL they couldn't put Jinder over Hunter at a house show in India, what this whole campaign was geared towards?

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
LOL they couldn't put Jinder over Hunter at a house show in India, what this whole campaign was geared towards?
I'd actually argue that kicking out to 2 pedigrees is putting him over. Part-timer or not, kicking out of the pedigree is not the most common of feats.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I'd actually argue that kicking out to 2 pedigrees is putting him over. Part-timer or not, kicking out of the pedigree is not the most common of feats.
If they wanted to put him over, they'd have had him win. Not have HHH win after already fighting off interference and kicking out of Jinder's finisher. In Jinder's "home" country. In a one-off nothing house show match.

If you are going to use a part timer to put someone over, they should actually put someone over completely. It's different if they are building someone up for a re-match or in a push up the card, but Jinder was the world champion and thus is already at the top so they should have been trying to solidify his position. Instead it's standard WWE booking that keeps people down by never putting them over all the way.

But it's a meaningless house show, and they didn't put Jinder over. I can only hope that this is the end of him, and that I can go back to enjoying title matches again.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Well the one reason I always preferred the WWE over other promotions is because of their booking/storylines/creative aspect of wrestling. But that aspect of the company has been 90% terrible for many years now, the only thing they have going for them really is still running off of former popularity and ease of access to their content. If that aspect of their product sucks, what makes them more of a draw compared to like a ROH? Who usually has better "technical" matches.

They need a creative reboot badly. I sound like a broken record but it just feels too corporate/sterilized even though Vince Mcmahon still has the final say. Give the wrestlers outlines and a general guide to go off of and let them flesh it out and have creative control over their own characters.

Reactions: Dont Hinder Jinder

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
It's all about the bottom line, Peter. Vince is gonna do what he thinks will make the most money while maintaining a venue that cannot possibly be questioned. Linda has spent almost the last decade dabbling in politics and you better believe Roman needs to look strong as possible so that -UUUHHHHH I mean you better believe Vince needs to run a squeaky clean wrestling franchise so that pundits cannot use "the kids do what they see on tv" argumeent against her.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
It's all about the bottom line, Peter. Vince is gonna do what he thinks will make the most money while maintaining a venue that cannot possibly be questioned. Linda has spent almost the last decade dabbling in politics and you better believe Roman needs to look strong as possible so that -UUUHHHHH I mean you better believe Vince needs to run a squeaky clean wrestling franchise so that pundits cannot use "the kids do what they see on tv" argumeent against her.

Vince is rumored to be bringing back the XFL. I feel at this point Vince is not nearly making the money he could be and is also pissing it away with dumb football leagues and straight to VHS movies.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Vince is rumored to be bringing back the XFL. I feel at this point Vince is not nearly making the money he could be and is also pissing it away with dumb football leagues and straight to VHS movies.

lol he must be in league with the NFL. I can't think of a better way to drive up NFL viewership numbers than reviving a football product that no one wants to see. I'm starting to wish he'd just sell WWE already. He'd be a fool to do it but I'm becoming convinced the WWE product would be better for it.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I'd watch some XFL as long as it isn't PC like the rest of television (barring HBO).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->