Raw/SD/NXT/PPV spoiler thread part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I thought I read the plan for Wargames happened pretty soon after the Summerslam Takeover. I know HHH has wanted to do one for ages.

I also read they were planning a Drew callup in the not to distant future before his injury killed that.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Well it made sense for Cole to be the next challenger, his debut to NXT was him attacking Drew. They never really followed up with this.

Jonas1235

Jan 8, 2008
Calgary
nxt taped matches this weej

undisputed era wins tag team gold

sonya beats ruby with triangle choke using the ropes in street fight

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Well it made sense for Cole to be the next challenger, his debut to NXT was him attacking Drew. They never really followed up with this.
That was kinda the point. Drew said that he'd take a challenge from anyone who asked for one to his face. Strong did and he got his match, Cole never did.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Random Thought. Would be hilarious if when they brought up Adam Cole, they tried to say he’s a relative of Michael Cole.

Would laugh so much

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Johnny Gargano has been pulled from the title chase.

William Regal announced Black vs Dream for the 4th spot in the #1 Contender Fatal Four Way Match.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Johnny Gargano has been pulled from the title chase.

William Regal announced Black vs Dream for the 4th spot in the #1 Contender Fatal Four Way Match.
I don't think that's exactly what is happening here. I think you're missing the fact that we have TV taping results, but no storyline spoilers.

Anyway, Regal announced that they need a new contender due to Galloway's injury, and they've arranged four matches and a 4-way to decide who it will be in the title match at Takeover. The qualifiers being:

Black vs Cole
Dain vs Seven
Strong vs Sullivan
Ohno vs Dream

From the taping results we know that Ohno vs Dream doesn't happen, but the rest do (as does the resulting four way). However, we never see any of the backstage segments. So I think that something will happen to Dream (who doesn't have a match all taping) to take him out of the match, and then Gargano gets it.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Correct. We already know from the taping spoilers that Gargano wins these matches.

WWE is only now introducing the beginning of that storyline in kayfabe. So basically what Kimi said.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Alexander Wolfe has not been at the tapings
I wouldn't be surprised if Wolfe is out for a while after War Games. Hopefully I am wrong and he is healthier sooner rather than later.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Meltzer says theres pretty much zero chance DB is in the Rumble. even if he got cleared it wouldnt be anywhere near that soon. Mania at the soonest but likely Summerslam

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Meltzer says theres pretty much zero chance DB is in the Rumble. even if he got cleared it wouldnt be anywhere near that soon. Mania at the soonest but likely Summerslam
Soooo contract is about to come up at that time, let him wrestle, just to re-sign him and let him sit again. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Soooo contract is about to come up at that time, let him wrestle, just to re-sign him and let him sit again. :laugh:
He'd probably make it a part of his contract that he wrestles no less than x amount of dates as long as he's healthy and no more than x amount of dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad