Rangers Season Ticket Holders - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Does anyone know based on past experience approximately when the Ranger tickets get mailed out? Thanks!

They get mailed out just prior to the first pre-season games in September. Ticket forwarding will become available around that time.

frgabby

Feb 8, 2016
Ulster County NY
A few weeks back, I thought I saw my games posted on my Rangers account manager, now when I look, I don't see them. Anyone having this issue?

Same here - I asked my rep and she said something like the system mistakenly posted everyone's tickets based on their seats from last year and "operations" was working to update all seats based on renewals/relocations by the end of August.

When I saw my tickets in the account a few weeks ago I didn't notice if they were my old seats or new seats, so not sure if the story is valid.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I thought ticket forwarding was still limited to 72 hours before the game?

Unless I'm mistaken you can forward tickets any time...but printing is limited to 72 hours before game time. Pretty sure I've forwarded tickets to people weeks prior to the game as recently as last season.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
The Mets are offering incentives for people who renew their full or half season plans. One of the choices is to talk baseball analytics with baseball operations for the Mets (not exactly sure what this entails). What are the chances the Rangers offer something like this to STHs?

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
The Mets are offering incentives for people who renew their full or half season plans. One of the choices is to talk baseball analytics with baseball operations for the Mets (not exactly sure what this entails). What are the chances the Rangers offer something like this to STHs?

none to zilch. Rangers don't have a problem with renewals.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Yet. But I don't think anyone is renewing for these incentives and the Rangers offer some benefits that are similar (e.g. player forums).

I've long since realized that the Rangers don't intend or need to do much (anything) for us season subscribers. If they invite us to a player forum or send us an annual team gift, it's a bonus. I expect nothing, since that's pretty much what we get.

MacTruck27

May 17, 2014

One of my incentives for renewal of my 20 game plan mets tickets was an invitation to movie night. No joke.

I also got an invoice for next years plan today along with my playoff ticket invoice. For partial plan holders like myself they broke us into two groups for playoff tickets. Completely arbitrary from what I can tell. My plan did not include the wild card game and only included one World Series game if we make it (which we won't I know).

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
One of my incentives for renewal of my 20 game plan mets tickets was an invitation to movie night. No joke.

I also got an invoice for next years plan today along with my playoff ticket invoice. For partial plan holders like myself they broke us into two groups for playoff tickets. Completely arbitrary from what I can tell. My plan did not include the wild card game and only included one World Series game if we make it (which we won't I know).

From what I can see, Saturday plan got plan A and Sunday got plan B. Haven't seen anything on the weeknight plan.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
From what I can see, Saturday plan got plan A and Sunday got plan B. Haven't seen anything on the weeknight plan.

Yeah, that seems to be the consensus on Baseball Fever. I do have a friend who has both a weekday and a Sunday though and he got A for Sunday and B for the weekday.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
In case anyone is interested, Islanders tickets go on sale to the general public on the 26th. If you want to pick up the Ranger games this will probably be your best shot unless they decide to set prices in the stratosphere again.

If you are one of the people on here with STH for the Isles, you can call your rep and buy extras for those games. The uppers are all $99 per seat.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York

I think movie night is the only incentive for 20 game plans. I have a 41-game plan and have a choice from about 6 or 7, one of which is movie night.

MacTruck27

May 17, 2014
I think movie night is the only incentive for 20 game plans. I have a 41-game plan and have a choice from about 6 or 7, one of which is movie night.

I have a weekday plan and I got post season plan B.

These are the half strip plans:

Half Strip A
Wild Card Game
National League Division Series (Home Game 2)
National League Championship Series (Home Game 1, Home Game 3)
World Series (Game 3, Game 5)

Half Strip B
National League Division Series (Home Game 1, Home Game 3)
National League Championship Series (Home Game 2, Home Game 4)
World Series (Game 4)

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I have a weekday plan and I got post season plan B.

These are the half strip plans:

Half Strip A
Wild Card Game
National League Division Series (Home Game 2)
National League Championship Series (Home Game 1, Home Game 3)
World Series (Game 3, Game 5)

Half Strip B
National League Division Series (Home Game 1, Home Game 3)
National League Championship Series (Home Game 2, Home Game 4)
World Series (Game 4)

Yeah, if you got B you got screwed. It's basically one game a round as home game 3 in the NLDS and home game 4 in the NLCS won't happen since the Mets will not have home field advantage unless divine intervention happens.

Strip A is a lot better. The wild card game in all likelihood won't happen as they'll be the 2nd one if they get in but you still get 2 possible home games in the NLCS and World Series.

It's clear whoever created the strips didn't look at the standings when they did it. I've got a Saturday plan and got half strip A.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
In case anyone is interested, Islanders tickets go on sale to the general public on the 26th. If you want to pick up the Ranger games this will probably be your best shot unless they decide to set prices in the stratosphere again.

If you are one of the people on here with STH for the Isles, you can call your rep and buy extras for those games. The uppers are all $99 per seat.

The Islanders call and email me what seems like multiple times a week trying to get me to renew. Last week I got a postcard with Garth Snow's face on it telling me how important the fans are lol

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
The Islanders call and email me what seems like multiple times a week trying to get me to renew. Last week I got a postcard with Garth Snow's face on it telling me how important the fans are lol

On the plan I didn't renew, I just got a bunch of emails telling me they can extend last seasons prices for a few more weeks.

MacTruck27

May 17, 2014
in rangers related ticket news they actually gave me a refund for the deposit i made for the half/mini

:handclap::handclap::handclap:

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City

They're going to set the get in for those Ranger games well above $100. It's a sucker's game, they start with that high water mark, collect all the people willing to pay that much, and then decrease to collect the next batch of buyers, and then all the way down to the actual market price the day before the game. If last year is any indication the best prices will be on stubhub or vivid on the day of the game

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
They're going to set the get in for those Ranger games well above $100. It's a sucker's game, they start with that high water mark, collect all the people willing to pay that much, and then decrease to collect the next batch of buyers, and then all the way down to the actual market price the day before the game. If last year is any indication the best prices will be on stubhub or vivid on the day of the game

Yeah, I heard on the FAN the other day that the Isles have been cooking the books as far as attendance. They've only been seeing a gate of about ~11,000/game but were publishing higher figures. 11k is pretty bad when you have 16k seats. Sure hope nobody here bought seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad