Rangers Season Ticket Holders - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

djbildo

Apr 15, 2015
So it's basically a long piece of ticket stock for 4 tickets? Wtf lol

yea, and since I only have a pair of seats, there are 2 different games per sheet, which means i have no choice but to cut them. we are thousands of dollars per year, and they have to cut costs this much? disgraceful.

frgabby

Feb 8, 2016
Ulster County NY
yea, and since I only have a pair of seats, there are 2 different games per sheet, which means i have no choice but to cut them. we are thousands of dollars per year, and they have to cut costs this much? disgraceful.

Yup, same here - 3 tickets per game so I basically have to cut all of them - I could buy a decent car for the price of these tickets, not appreciating the poor print job. Then again, if they win all will be forgiven!

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
So it's basically a long piece of ticket stock for 4 tickets? Wtf lol

Yup, same here - 3 tickets per game so I basically have to cut all of them - I could buy a decent car for the price of these tickets, not appreciating the poor print job. Then again, if they win all will be forgiven!

Wait, are you guys saying there's no perforations at all in your booklets?

My booklet has perforations between all the tickets, the problem is just with the top ticket because the cut line is right up against the binding. So you either have to spend 2 minutes per page carefully pulling in a certain way or take off the binding complete for the whole book otherwise the ticket will be full of rips

frgabby

Feb 8, 2016
Ulster County NY

My booklet has perforations between all the tickets, the problem is just with the top ticket because the cut line is right up against the binding. So you either have to spend 2 minutes per page carefully pulling in a certain way or take off the binding complete for the whole book otherwise the ticket will be full of rips

No perforations at all...

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY

Yeah, that's what I'm confused about. I don't personally have the tickets yet so I'm basing it off what you guys are saying.

NYRA15

Jun 8, 2015
Long Island
Separate booklets, I only got 1 of 2 today, second one coming tomorrow

Also FYI, the top ticket is VERY hard to get out without ripping it, now I know why they used to have a blank stub up there.... :doh:

And OT, Knicks ticket market is stupid hot. I'm getting 50% over face value for PRESEASON games....
I was also shocked to get Face Value for my Knicks PRESEASON game also....I have my Ranger Islander preseason game up for half of my cost and still no one has bought it.

frgabby

Feb 8, 2016
Ulster County NY
That has to be a printer error. call your rep. I got mine and they are like GGs - perforations between tickets.

Thanks, that's exactly what I did - left a message and sent an email. We'll see if they offer to reprint or maybe they'll send me collectible scissors with the 90th anniversary NYR logo :)

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Not not looking forward to picking these up. My half season tickets are arriving tomorrow.

4mattylights

Apr 26, 2016
Received my partials yesterday. Nothing special, just a bunch of tickets in an envelope (will call tickets, not the nice season ticket graphic ones) and a sheet of paper with the 90-Anniversary logo on one side and a welcome note on the other

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
I sold my 3 preseason games, thankfully got about 55-60% the cost of each ticket. Better than nothing.

Same here. I've been a STH since 1993 and I can tell you that 50-60% is not bad

I have Knicks STs as well since 2004. What those guys didn't tell you is that two of the three Knicks PS games are on Saturday nights vs Nets and Celts. If the Islander PS game is on a saturday night I bet it would fetch more than 50-60% too.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Same here. I've been a STH since 1993 and I can tell you that 50-60% is not bad

I have Knicks STs as well since 2004. What those guys didn't tell you is that two of the three Knicks PS games are on Saturday nights vs Nets and Celts. If the Islander PS game is on a saturday night I bet it would fetch more than 50-60% too.

I remember that Friday night Blackhawks preseason game before the 14-15 season was going for around face on StubHub in the days leading up to the game.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
MIne have perforations, as well. I love the cover they put on the booklets this year.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I always used to be able to sell my preseason games without much trouble at better than 50% face. Then I'd buy better tickets day of the game cheaper. :) I still have my isles tickets so i guess I'll go. I like going to preseason games but don't like paying full price to go.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Received my partials yesterday. Nothing special, just a bunch of tickets in an envelope (will call tickets, not the nice season ticket graphic ones) and a sheet of paper with the 90-Anniversary logo on one side and a welcome note on the other

Partials show up like that.
I was surprised that half plans show up with nice tickets.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
I sold all my pre-season tickets on Stubhub. My cost for 3 games is $444. Wound up getting back $207 after fees. Not complaining. But, this is why I sell my regular season games for $80 instead of $74, to spread out that cost. I always say the pre-season tickets are "A Season-Ticket Holder Tax".

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
I sold all my pre-season tickets on Stubhub. My cost for 3 games is $444. Wound up getting back $207 after fees. Not complaining. But, this is why I sell my regular season games for $80 instead of $74, to spread out that cost. I always say the pre-season tickets are "A Season-Ticket Holder Tax".

Same here lol.

NYRA15

Jun 8, 2015
Long Island
If you sell a game on through account manager and receive a seller credit and you are on a payment plan, do they automatically deduct it from what you owe or do you have to go into your account and apply the credit?

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
This new ticket package is a joke. Particularly annoying is my set of 3, which causes me to have tickets for each game spill over to the next sheet. Ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad