Prospect Info: Prospects in Sweden 2022-23 Season! (CHL and SHL Schedules, highlights and more)

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
For all the glowing praise, and rightfully so, the offence is a tad concerning.

Yes but no.

The last 6 or so Kasper hasn’t looked at his best, but you can kind of tell he’s fatigued.

With CHL and a tough season where he received more minutes than before he’s had a long year. It’s definitely something he needs to prepare more for since the NHL schedule is even tougher.

Also, what Kasper has been doing more lately is showing his playmaking ability. He’s been making some nice passes but he’s got linemates that couldn’t put the puck in the ocean from a rowboat for a good chunk of the last 10-15 games.

I think he’ll be just fine. At worst it makes me think he’s an additional year away.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Yes but no.

The last 6 or so Kasper hasn’t looked at his best, but you can kind of tell he’s fatigued.

With CHL and a tough season where he received more minutes than before he’s had a long year. It’s definitely something he needs to prepare more for since the NHL schedule is even tougher.

Also, what Kasper has been doing more lately is showing his playmaking ability. He’s been making some nice passes but he’s got linemates that couldn’t put the puck in the ocean from a rowboat for a good chunk of the last 10-15 games.

I think he’ll be just fine. At worst it makes me think he’s an additional year away.
Do you think it's better for him next season to stay where he is and have Zetterburg help him

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Västerås has tied it up 1-1 against the heavy favorites Björklöven, and Dower Nilsson is a big reason they are where they're at.

Has really stepped it up for the POs.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Random question- Does Henrik Zetterberg live around/work for the Rogle organization? Curious why his son Love is wearing Rogle gear. His son just a fan or something?

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
I think Zetterbergs wife is born and raised in either Ängelholm or the near area.

Or he is just a fan of Kasper as mentioned.
Love looks more like his mom. Hopefully he gets his Dad's lower body strength at least.

Inspiration

Jul 10, 2013
Zetterberg apparently lives near the team. Bultman had an article in the Athletic on the Abbott brothers that mentioned that Zetterberg is a "parent-coach" for a youth team that practices right next to Rogle.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Skelleftea - Rogle is in overtime now. Skelleftea has been pretty dominant since the 2nd half of the 2nd period. Not looking good for Rogle right now.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Marco Buster

How. Dare. You.

ED433FC9-9EB1-4D4A-B47B-AE601EB571F7.gif

• Haha
Reactions: sepster

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad