Prospect Info: Prospects in Sweden 2022-23 Season! (CHL and SHL Schedules, highlights and more)

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
It's getting close to that time! We're approaching the start of a new season and have a lot to look forward to. And as the other thread for our Swedish prospects has become overcrowded I thought it was time to start a new one. Feel free to post all things Swedish prospect related in here.

Players to watch
Sweden
Rogle BK, William Wallinder, LD
Rogle BK, Theodor Niederbach, C/RW
Rogle BK, Marco Kasper, C
Frolunda HC, Liam Dower-Nilsson - C/LW
Leksands IF J20, Anton Johansson, RD
Orebro HK J20, Maximilian Kilpinen, C/LW
Mora IK (Allsvenskan), Albin Grewe, W

Additional Players to Watch
Orebro HK, Leo Carlsson, C/W (2023 eligible)
Frolunda HC J20, Otto Stenberg, C/W (2023 eligible)
Frolunda HC J20, Noah Dower-Nilsson, C/W (2023 eligible)
Brynas IF, Theo Lindstein, LD (2023 eligible)
Skelleftea AIK, Zeb Forsfjall, LW/RW (2023 eligible)
Orebro HK J20, Kalle Carlsson, C/W (2023 eligible)

Champions Hockey League Schedule!
Schedule

Notable games:
September 1
Rogle BK vs. GKS Katowice
Frolunda HC vs. Mountfield HK

September 3
Frolunda HC vs. Eisbaren Berlin
Rogle BK vs. Fehervar AV19

The SHL
Regular Season Schedule
October 20
Rogle BK vs. Frolunda HC

Team sites
Rögle BK
Frölunda HC
Leksands IF
Örebro Hockey

Last edited:

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Stony Curtis

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Yeah i can't believe that there's no mention of Simon Edvinsson.

That’s because he’ll be in Detroit. :thumbu::thumbu:

Eemil Viro's not on the NA list as well...granted he's not Swedish...but still ;)

My guess is Ogee thinks Edvinsson is making the main team and so not considered a "prospect" in terms of watching our players who aren't playing in Detroit.

Well, the name of the thread IS ‘Swedish prospects’…

HoweFan

Jan 10, 2017
I think Ogee is right and Simon stays in Detroit. The Wings will be fun to follow this year and so will the Griffs with all the prospects coming over

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Am I suffering from very early onset dementia, or did @Henkka not start a thread like this for Euro prospects like a week ago? It seems to have disappeared. Anyway, I don't see the need to track some sub-group of prospects separately vs the general prospect thread, just ends up with similar posts in both threads or the general thread going quiet if most of the focus is on certain prospects. League/continent based would at least make some sense (even then not necessary imo) but the only thing in common here is that they're all Swedes despite playing all around the world. Might as well make separate threads for lefties and righties eh? :sarcasm:
*rant over*

Last edited:

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Kid brother of Liam Dower-Nilsson. He's looked pretty good for Sweden at the Hlinka on their 2nd line.

I love the way Stenberg shoots. He has been a standout at the Hlinka for Sweden as their 1C/1LW.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Marco Kasper is not Swedish. The thread title specifically says "Swedish Prospects."

TheOctopusKid

Sep 24, 2010
There. I changed the f***ing title. Now contribute or I lock you in a room and force you to listen to Bench’s college prog Rock demo again.

Does the prospect need to ONLY play in Sweden for 2022-23; or can we discuss their international performances outside of the state sovereignty of Sweden, like, at a World Junior Championship?

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Does the prospect need to ONLY play in Sweden for 2022-23; or can we discuss their international performances outside of the state sovereignty of Sweden, like, at a World Junior Championship?

You can discuss what you want. I was just creating this thread to keep tabs on the guys Detroit drafted out of Sweden, and a couple of draft eligibles there that look pretty good.

Reactions: golffuul

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
There. I changed the f***ing title. Now contribute or I lock you in a room and force you to listen to Bench’s college prog Rock demo again.
There is mention of Swedish prospects in North America in the OP. The thread title specifically says "Prospects in Sweden."

• Haha
Reactions: TCNorthstars

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Feels weird to talk about Donovan Sebrango in a thread about prospects in Sweden, but ok. You guys drive a hard bargain.

giphy.gif

There. I removed mention of the swedish prospects now playing in Grand Rapids. We can talk about them in the Grand Rapids thread.

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
giphy.gif

There. I removed mention of the swedish prospects now playing in Grand Rapids. We can talk about them in the Grand Rapids thread.
I think we're finally getting somewhere here. Doesn't progress feel good, Ogee?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad