Rumor: Possible new away jersey next year

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
So the rumors of new Sens thongs are true!

shut-up-and-take-my-money-9299-400x250.jpg

Last edited:

mopar40

Mar 25, 2011
Nepean
Sorry, a little bit OT here but I saw this hat on here earlier in the year but can't find it. Does anyone know somewhere that currently has it for sale?

http://i.imgur.com/k6wYS.jpg

Hey,

Sorry for the ultra late reply, but I came across this thread and wanted to pass along this alternative!

http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3821809

Has the same classic =O= design, but doesn't have the same stitching. All personal preference obviously, but I've got this one, and it's a beauty!

Percy LeSueur*

Y'know, I think it's a bad idea for teams to constantly change jerseys, but our current home & away are some of the worst jerseys in the league.

FFS, they just used the Pittsburgh Penguins RBK template and slapped on a mediocre centurion logo. If they do change the jerseys, I simply hope that they get it right this time.

The vintage jersey or the 97-98 jerseys would both be massive improvements over our current look.

I would also like to see this wordmark finally make it on to a Senators uniform, be it on the pants, on the helmet or both:
ottawasenators76892.png

Last edited by a moderator:

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Y'know, I think it's a bad idea for teams to constantly change jerseys, but our current home & away are some of the worst jerseys in the league.

FFS, they just used the Pittsburgh Penguins RBK template and slapped on a mediocre centurion logo. If they do change the jerseys, I simply hope that they get it right this time.

The vintage jersey or the 97-98 jerseys would both be massive improvements over our current look.

I would also like to see this wordmark finally make it on to a Senators uniform, be it on the pants, on the helmet or both:
ottawasenators76892.png
I actually like the pants or the helmet idea.

TheGuyFromThere

Jun 13, 2009
Ottawa
Sorry, a little bit OT here but I saw this hat on here earlier in the year but can't find it. Does anyone know somewhere that currently has it for sale?

http://i.imgur.com/k6wYS.jpg

They're sold out at the Sens Store, probably won't be more until September unless they come in with a small amount of "playoff stock".

Also the reason I've heard from a lot of people why the white jerseys don't sell is because there are 30 of them, every team has a mostly white jersey. Sure other teams use red, but it at least sets jerseys apart a little bit.

Taoiseach

Go Hull Go!
May 14, 2011
Ottawa-Gatineau, NCR
This seems like a reasonable enough place to ask...

Has anyone seen a plain black t-shirt with the O logo on it? I don't want an O with a bunch of other crap, but I can deal with the O and white/red stripes behind it.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
This seems like a reasonable enough place to ask...

Has anyone seen a plain black t-shirt with the O logo on it? I don't want an O with a bunch of other crap, but I can deal with the O and white/red stripes behind it.

No, but you can buy the "O" crest on Ebay and sew it on a black T-shirt! ;)

Taoiseach

Go Hull Go!
May 14, 2011
Ottawa-Gatineau, NCR
No, but you can buy the "O" crest on Ebay and sew it on a black T-shirt! ;)

This is true... Hmm...

What an odd thing to not make. You'd think it would sell quite well.

Then again, I've suggested a few times that the Olympiques need to make t-shirts with the old Hull h logo to no avail. Such a shame. I need to start a sports apparel company.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
You can customize tees and sweaters on nhls official store. One of the designs you can pick is the O, and you can pick where and how big.

I get so frustrated trying to find Sens gear. Ive been to Ottawa once and found awesome gear, but online its pretty slim pickings.

Taoiseach

Go Hull Go!
May 14, 2011
Ottawa-Gatineau, NCR
You can customize tees and sweaters on nhls official store. One of the designs you can pick is the O, and you can pick where and how big.

I get so frustrated trying to find Sens gear. Ive been to Ottawa once and found awesome gear, but online its pretty slim pickings.

Ooh. Now that's a good idea that I hadn't considered... I'll look into the NHL Shop option. I want a Pageau O t-shirt, as I'm not yet convinced that he's going to stick with 44 (i.e. I'm not in a mad rush to get my heritage jersey customised).

But yeah, I live in Ottawa and I find it challenging to find Sens stuff that I like. There are so many things that are covered in all sorts of other designs, and then have a logo in the middle of it all.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
I hear ya. last year in the playofffs I saw a few cars with the "O" car flag, but could not find where they bought them. The SENS stores claimed they didn't sell them, just the red ones!

I recall seeing post on twitter referencing these car flags and someone or something called "the flag king"

Taoiseach

Go Hull Go!
May 14, 2011
Ottawa-Gatineau, NCR
I hear ya. last year in the playofffs I saw a few cars with the "O" car flag, but could not find where they bought them. The SENS stores claimed they didn't sell them, just the red ones!

If I could get all of the licensing, and maybe a knitting machine, I could probably make a fair bit of money.

I get offers on my sweaters all the time as it is, but I'd have to sell them for about $1000 each to make it at all worth my while.

66b569bf-c6aa-4024-8a03-e2da02041a6f_zps2a228dfe.jpg

FireMelnyk

Jun 3, 2006

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad