Rumor: Possible new away jersey next year

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
If the heritage jersey became reality because of internet popularity then I'll post this again.

jersey10.jpg

sensjersey.png

I wonder if that home jersey would look good with the red and black flipped.

I tried to Photoshop it, but it looks really crude.

Asharx

Sep 26, 2005
Ottawa, ON
If the heritage jersey became reality because of internet popularity then I'll post this again.

jersey10.jpg

sensjersey.png

I would love it if they changes to those Jerseys.
I really like the black one. Can't get enough of the 2d logo.

I would wear my black center ice practice jersey to games before I got the heritage jersey.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Now that Scotiabank isn't the team's main sponsor anymore, I would love a move away from the red primaries. The two Stonewall posted, plus the Heritage... our jerseys would be the envy of the league.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
I'm down for it even though I didn't like the idea of black black for home AND alternate.

I personally think that the black has enough red in it.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
We should make a legitimate petition.

Maybe have someone who is REALLY good with photoshop can do up a nice “flyer†advertising exactly the layout we want and where they can sign the petetion. Similar to what Qward posted, but a little more polished.

We can then go on a twitter/facebook blitz, liking, posting, retweeting to EVERYONE possible. (Melnyk, players, Ottawa Sun, Senschirp, SensExtra, 6thSens, Bonk’s Mullet, @nhl_sens)

Once we have enough signatures, we then find someone to send it to within the organization.

I don't mind spear heading the petition, if someone wants to volunteer to make the flyer?

Jerk Store*

We should make a legitimate petition.

Maybe have someone who is REALLY good with photoshop can do up a nice “flyer†advertising exactly the layout we want and where they can sign the petetion. Similar to what Qward posted, but a little more polished.

We can then go on a twitter/facebook blitz, liking, posting, retweeting to EVERYONE possible. (Melnyk, players, Ottawa Sun, Senschirp, SensExtra, 6thSens, Bonk’s Mullet, @nhl_sens)

Once we have enough signatures, we then find someone to send it to within the organization.

I don't mind spear heading the petition, if someone wants to volunteer to make the flyer?

It would be wise for me to stay away from such an effort at this point. Don't mind you guys using the design though ;) Just put the credit on it if you do :)

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
It would be wise for me to stay away from such an effort at this point. Don't mind you guys using the design though ;) Just put the credit on it if you do :)

LOL

I figured as much! I of course would give you credit, in fact I plan on riding your coat tails. :laugh:

Stonewall

Jan 14, 2013
Maybe have an Ancient Rome motif... I dunno. I wish I could do that, but I'm not good with Photoshop.

mattsens

Jun 22, 2011
Ottawa
If we're doing a petition, sign me up! I would like that set of jerseys. I will do everything from tweeting to facebooking to try and get people on board. If we could legitimately get something started, it could actually work.

And of course give credit where credit is due :)

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
I don't understand how people can hate red as our primary colour. I can understand not liking the jersey style we presently have, and even the logo (to a degree), but red looks slick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad