here is the white jersey without the beige just to compare with a beige jersey

i also found this on google search
NevillCarney-OTT.png

Alaskimo

Pesky Pesky...
Jul 28, 2011
How about this for a third to go with that set

xVE2L.jpg

I don't think the red is a good color for it... Though might just be this particular one... The red looks off to me... Also maybe try with just straight up white? Adds a little contrast :)

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
The SENS came back in this league wearing Black & White, just like the original Rough Riders Football Team!

Look what happened to the Rough Riders when they went with Red & Gold uniforms!

Poof, they are history!!!!!

It was absolutely the jersey colours, you're so right. The Rough Riders' fate had nothing to do with an awful on-field product, owners who didn't know what they were doing or a slowly deteriorating home field. No sir. It was because they switched to red in their uniforms.

Glad you agree! :sarcasm:

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
The best things the organization can do is bring back that old logo. It's a classic, was extremely popular and hell we went to our only finals and East finals with it. Not sure why it was ever tossed aside, not that there's anything wrong with the current logo....but would love to see this un-retired and used on a new white jersey.

pdog1979

Aug 20, 2007
here is the white jersey without the beige just to compare with a beige jersey

i also found this on google search
NevillCarney-OTT.png

Great looking jersey.

I don't mind the 'vintage white' on the current black heritage jersey, but would much prefer bright white on a predominantly white jersey.

Another somewhat unrelated thought: Wouldn't it be cool to re-do our early 20th century Stanley Cup banners with the correct style/logos to match those years? Great way to really pay tribute to the past. And there were some cool designs back then, like the 'World Champions' shield, for instance... Not that I want to remove any record of the old 2D logo from inside SBP. I just think it would be really neat.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
The best things the organization can do is bring back that old logo. It's a classic, was extremely popular and hell we went to our only finals and East finals with it. Not sure why it was ever tossed aside, not that there's anything wrong with the current logo....but would love to see this un-retired and used on a new white jersey.

Agreed!

We haven't won a playoff series since the new jersey's/kiddy crest, so if something don't work, change it!

I love those white "O" jersey's!!!!

Last edited:

Legend Killer

Nov 15, 2007
He should have put.... Colour Concept by:_______

Jerk Store.... Have you attempted to create a new home/away set similar to our inaugural uni's??

The link I posted near the beginning of the thread seems awfully close to the Blackhawks sweaters....

Jerk Store*

He should have put.... Colour Concept by:_______

Jerk Store.... Have you attempted to create a new home/away set similar to our inaugural uni's??

The link I posted near the beginning of the thread seems awfully close to the Blackhawks sweaters....

I would, but what I would suggest wouldn't be far away from what the originals looked like, besides a few cool tweaks here and there.

Also, am working on another fun project on the side ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad