Half-Assed GDT: Playoff team vs. golf team | prime time for Europe - early time for NA people

Status
Not open for further replies.

hullderko

Apr 21, 2015
Out of gas. Dallas didn't look so exhausted. Typical Blues never seem to have the extra push.

Reactions: Bendak

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Rofl the effort they gave when they went up 2-1 is the exact reason they have lost 8 of 9

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
I don't know what Pietrangelo was doing by reversing the puck back into our zone around the boards when he had possession. I also don't know what the hell Parayko was doing when he made a soft chip up the boards right to a Dallas player. That was pathetic.

hullderko

Apr 21, 2015
Team gets caught in our own zone for 2 minutes. First replacement is... Barbashev. I don't understand Yeo at all.
Then Parayko doubles back and nobody comes back to support him, or they were coasting back hoping he would singlehandedly beat the entire Dallas line out of the Dzone. Lazy out of shape team, the Blues.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
I guess that 1 point means the tank has not been fully decided. LOL. Sad the only reason this front office wants to make it in the playoffs is to be at least a 2 game money grab.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
It looks like The Blues used up their reserve strength in The 3rd Period, and had very little left to try to compete in OT. Too bad. They need every point, and to keep Dallas, Minnesota, Colorado, Calgary, Anaheim and L.A. from every point possible.

STLBloosiers

Jul 14, 2014
I don't know what Pietrangelo was doing by reversing the puck back into our zone around the boards when he had possession. I also don't know what the hell Parayko was doing when he made a soft chip up the boards right to a Dallas player. That was pathetic.

THISSSSSSSS

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Out of gas. Dallas didn't look so exhausted. Typical Blues never seem to have the extra push.

When your team has actual fast players they don't have to exert themselves to skate faster than our slow as shit team. Therefore they have more energy while we're out there dying.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
I wanted the Blues to make a strong push for the playoffs after the deadline but it's clear that this current roster just doesn't have it. Everyone is weak on their sticks. Nobody can win a board battle. Nobody can even make a decent tape to tape pass half the time. When the physicality ramps up, everyone on the team begins to play scared. What a flawed group of players we have here.

mw2noobbuster

Jun 28, 2016
Alberta, Canada
Yeah, Yeo needs to go after this performance. He doesn't motivate his players, just stands there and whispers to Berube the whole game like he's some mastermind. I've never seen a more embarrassing 3on3 performance tbh. Though, I had a good laugh seeing Pietrangelo trying to lay on the puck and get a whistle.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
0-4 on the PP. Difference in the game AGAIN. Someone needs to lose a job over it. Whether that’s Yeo or an assistant, someone has to be accountable for that. I mean it’s been a big factor in them being where they are right now. And it’s been garbage all season, but no one has any answers.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I should be pissed, but I’m just sad. Sad that these “professionals” have so little pride and grit. Sad that their coach doesn’t treat them like the shit birds that they are. Sad that they take everything for granted, sluff off such horrible hockey, and act like it’s just about being unlucky. Sad that they punish the fans of this franchise with such gutless play.

They should rent a Greyhound bus and drive to their next game. They play like a minor league team, so treat them as such.

Reactions: Sushiko and Bendak

hullderko

Apr 21, 2015
As a team they didn't play well enough to win. Schwartz made a solo effort to get a goal, but as a team, they had mostly nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad