Half-Assed GDT: Playoff team vs. golf team | prime time for Europe - early time for NA people

Status
Not open for further replies.

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
Tarasenko, Schwartz, and Schenn are right up there with those 3 players you just mentioned.

Tippett is not a coach I am interested in.
But they aren’t, they are very good players but they are a level below them.

Taresanko/radulov I would agree but Schenn and Schwartz aren’t near benn and seguin and it’s not even close

Reactions: Bendak

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
The problem with the Blues is how management creates mediocrity by hiring coaches like Yeo and not investing into the success of the team by trading and upgrading. Berglund, Sobotka and possibly Steen should have been gone at the TDL for either Hoffman or Brassard.

I do not see any signs that the Blues actually are out for the Cup or have plans for it, and I think that's the message the players are getting, resulting in much of the attitude that you can see in their play. It's not that they throw games but that there's no passion there, no hunger, no drive.

Yes, the management are cheap as f-k and won't spend the money unless it's an act of desperation (and I do consider signing Stastny as a sign of desperation - what teams allows a deficit of players in any position?). Yes, develop your farm players but if you're betting on farm players and farm players alone to become your team's elite players, you're out of your damn mind and should be fired. At least they have the right GM for a rebuilding team. Shame that's all it'll get them.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011

Taresanko/radulov I would agree but Schenn and Schwartz aren’t near benn and seguin and it’s not even close
Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree then.

HolyJumpin

Sep 30, 2016

lmao, this totally show mr.y'all's true colors. He just wants to brag about how great his team is. Pretty delusional to think that Radulov is anywhere near Tarasenko's production.

The numbers are there, Schwartz and Schenn are pretty much as good as Seguin and Benn and Tarasenko is a level above. Y'all must have a short memory because remember when Tarasenko and Schwartz beat y'all's elite players a couple of years ago in the playoffs?

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
lmao, this totally show mr.y'all's true colors. He just wants to brag about how great his team is. Pretty delusional to think that Radulov is anywhere near Tarasenko's production.

The numbers are there, Schwartz and Schenn are pretty much as good as Seguin and Benn and Tarasenko is a level above. Y'all must have a short memory because remember when Tarasenko and Schwartz beat y'all's elite players a couple of years ago in the playoffs?
Seguin was out for the entire playoffs, no crap other people outplayed them. He didn’t play at all lol

Seguin and benn are way better then all 3 of them.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Seguin was out for the entire playoffs, no crap other people outplayed them. He didn’t play at all lol

Why come into another team's subforum and start arguments about how your players are better than theirs? That's just rude. Thought they taught y'all decent manners down there in Texas...

HolyJumpin

Sep 30, 2016

Seguin is worse than Tarasenko

Benn is better but just about the same compared to Schwartz

These are from the past few years' HERO charts

Currently they're all about the same points-wise, despite Dallas doing fantastic and the Blues doing poorly.

I brought up playoff performance which is usually brought up when people try to boast about the intangible eliteness of their players, and these Blues players have beaten them.

The points totals don't show it, the advance stats don't show it, tell me, how are they "way better than all three of them" when reality is proving "y'all" wrong?

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Seguin is worse than Tarasenko

Benn is better but just about the same compared to Schwartz

These are from the past few years' HERO charts

Currently they're all about the same points-wise, despite Dallas doing fantastic and the Blues doing poorly.

I brought up playoff performance which is usually brought up when people try to boast about the intangible eliteness of their players, and these Blues players have beaten them.

The points totals don't show it, the advance stats don't show it, tell me, how are they "way better than all three of them" when reality is proving "y'all" wrong?

Give me a break. Benn is far better than anyone we have. He has multiple point-per game seasons. He has a career average of .88 ppg, which is better than Schwartz or Schenn's best season prior to this year. Schwartz and Schenn are having career years, but he will have to keep it up for awhile before you can say he is better than Benn, or even Seguin.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Benn, Seguin, and Tarasenko are in the same tier. Radulov, Schwartz, and Schenn are in the same tier, but lower than the first group of players. That's simply how I see it.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
is today gameday ? ..lets sink this ship already .. ffs we had 3 games a week now its 1 in a week and a half ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->