Half-Assed GDT: Playoff team vs. golf team | prime time for Europe - early time for NA people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
25o72z.jpg

Reactions: Bendak and Sushiko

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
How long do you think it will take for someone to get a run on our goalie? Even more important, who is going to get pissed off about it and do something?

Reactions: Bendak

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
On one hand I really want a top-10 pick, so Philly can go f*** off even if it is unrealistic.
On the other hand I want Stillman to have a bit of playoffs money even if we're gonna get destroyed in the first round.
Reality will give me something in the middle of course.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
On one hand I really want a top-10 pick, so Philly can go **** off even if it is unrealistic.
On the other hand I want Stillman to have a bit of playoffs money even if we're gonna get destroyed in the first round.
Reality will give me something in the middle of course.
Maybe Stillman loosing the playoff revenue will cause him to re-evaluate some of his positions.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Soshnikov is ill and did not travel with team. So Berglund is on 3rd line with Sobie and TT. Bortuzzo and Dunn reunited. Hutton starting.

Blues lose 3-1

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
How long do you think it will take for someone to get a run on our goalie? Even more important, who is going to get pissed off about it and do something?
How has Steve ott been as a coach ?

My favorite player ever

hullderko

Apr 21, 2015
Blues are giddy after beating Detroit. Unlike the Blues on home ice, I expect Dallas to play a hard game on home ice.

Hull advises Tarasenko to figure out how to score 2 goals / game. Had Hull stayed with the Blues in his career, he would have never won the Stanley Cup. That might be better advice for Tarasenko at the rate this team is going.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Hull advises Tarasenko to figure out how to score 2 goals / game. Had Hull stayed with the Blues in his career, he would have never won the Stanley Cup. That might be better advice for Tarasenko at the rate this team is going.

LOL, probably. But to be fair to Hull he never wanted to leave. It was because of Voldemort aka Keenan. Blues just claimed it was because of $$$.

The only regret I have leaving St. Louis is I didn’t tell the truth when I left,” he says. “It made me look like the bad guy because I loved the fans so much. I wish I would have told them it was all management that was making me leave, because I wanted to stay.

Brett Hull talks about the Arena, Keenan and cockroaches in candid interview with Joe Buck

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Keenan...a type of rare cancer should be named after him.

It’s crazy, you look at the players that played for the Blues in the 90’s and someone would be shocked they didn’t win anything. Then you tell them all the negative things that happened and you see their face go from shocked to sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad