GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly)19 and 20

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Watching this game with my brother-in-law who's from Dewsbury so he's cheering him on every chance he gets lol

Also Everton- Newcastle called off at Newcastles request. Not much of a surprise with all their injuries last night.
That ridiculous calling games off for non Covid injuries

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
LFC should be ahead, but can’t miss PKs. Think both teams make some adjustments at the half.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Matip doing a Kane there backing into Iheanacho. Dangerous.
Kane makes way more of a submarine movement. The only thing I don't like is Matip bending over. Iheanacho has no way to brace himself at that point and is obviously going to go over him.

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
No idea why all the sudden that's part of the equation. Very stupid. Teams have to supplement outside of the first-team all the time.

They announced a few days ago that you need 14 fit first team players for a game to go ahead. They didn't specify that only Covid positive players would be excluded.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
They announced a few days ago that you need 14 fit first team players for a game to go ahead. They didn't specify that only Covid positive players would be excluded.
I understand postponing games if there is an active outbreak in a squad. Adding an injury and "first-team" component to the mix is completely unnecessary. That has nothing to do with the pandemic.

I'll also note for whoever I was arguing with a week or two ago about the Salah handball that led to the Robertson goal, that accidental handball by Mane was immediately called dead just now (as it is 98% of the time).

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: