GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly)19 and 20

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Spurs didn't play that great, but I'm pretty frustrated. Hate VAR calls like that so f***ing much. However, I'm not gonna pull out the conspiracy card which some of y'all love to use.

Reactions: robertmac43

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Probably. Still three straight games where their opponent receives red card. Maybe they changed tactic and bribed players instead.
Three straight games is pretty hilarious actually.

West Ham needed that win in the worst way. Dawson and Diop is still a disaster, and Cresswell is such a huge miss at both ends of the pitch, but at least they managed to beat a crappy Watford team. That they've been on this terrible run and still manage to sit 5th says a lot about how well they started (and of course the table being crazy unbalanced right now).

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
League fixtures in January:

Chelsea:
Liverpool home, Manchester City away, Tottenham home

Arsenal:
City home, Spurs away, Burnley home

Spurs:
Watford away, Arsenal home, Chelsea away.

Manchester United and West Ham play each other on January 22.

Tasty fixture list. The path to top 4 will be clearer for many teams.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Frustrating game for Spurs but on the positive side, I really like Gil. Seems to be one of Spurs more creative players.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
No I'm saying that the notion that the offside call here was to make up for the non-red is ludicrous conspiratorial bullshit
Okay I can see how it came off that way. Was speaking with a bit of hyperbole but I don’t think there is a conspiracy theory. I think all the refs are bad.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Didn't watch the match, but another beautiful result for the Arsenal.

League fixtures in January:

Chelsea:
Liverpool home, Manchester City away, Tottenham home

Arsenal:
City home, Spurs away, Burnley home

Spurs:
Watford away, Arsenal home, Chelsea away.

Manchester United and West Ham play each other on January 22.

Tasty fixture list. The path to top 4 will be clearer for many teams.
Wow, that's quite tasty as you put it.

Obviously the City match is an auto-loss for us, but Spurs away could be the biggest game of the season for any club. I can see Arsenal and Spurs go 1 - 1 - 1 with those three games and Chelsea going 1 - 0 - 2 with that win happening against Spurs.

Reactions: AB13

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Savant will appreciate the NBCSN commentator calling Morton's tackle that broke Pereira's leg "overzealous".

Let's hope Choudhury doesn't do anything similar, every time I see him he's murdering people with ridiculous challenges.

Reactions: Paulie Gualtieri

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Can’t believe they are letting Soumare back on. He is on Q street

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Savant will appreciate the NBCSN commentator calling Morton's tackle that broke Pereira's leg "overzealous".

Let's hope Choudhury doesn't do anything similar, every time I see him he's murdering people with ridiculous challenges.
I said in the other thread it was a horrible tackle from Morton and should have be red card. Morton is a teenager that doesn’t know how to tackle yet though. Choudhury is a butcher.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008

Known butcher Hamza Chowdhury

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
Dewsbury-Hall is impressive to me. Like his game.

Watching this game with my brother-in-law who's from Dewsbury so he's cheering him on every chance he gets lol

Also Everton- Newcastle called off at Newcastles request. Not much of a surprise with all their injuries last night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad