GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly)19 and 20

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
And they are all awful so good for him for speaking out

I’m sure if this was salah scoring you would have the same view
If it was Salah, it wouldn’t have been mentioned again and there would be no replays.

But again, my problem is the consistency. This is not normal.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
No this isn’t about accepting bad calls. No one accepts bad calls. I’m just saying the commentator is bad.
He wasn’t I had the same feed and I just stated he disagreed with the call. They showed a replay and he stated that he still doesn’t see an offside. Your making it seem he’s harping on it for second.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Aaaand? He still got shafted
Yes. No one is saying he didn’t get shafted. Probably only got shafted because everyone called out how bad the non-red against LFC was. This is the one time the ruling has been unfavorable for him

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
He wasn’t I had the same feed and I just stated he disagreed with the call. They showed a replay and he stated that he still doesn’t see an offside. Your making it seem he’s harping on it for second.
He was absolutely harping on it. During all the replays and still bitching about it during the next two Southampton attacks. Was still complaining five minutes after.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yes. No one is saying he didn’t get shafted. Probably only got shafted because everyone called out how bad the non-red against LFC was. This is the one time the ruling has been unfavorable for him
Yes the world revolves around LFC.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
There's no point arguing with him about Spurs. Bigger hate boner than most Gooners have.
I mean I am no fan of their’s but where is the lie though? All I said was the commentator was laying it on really thick. Which he was. What specifically are you having an issue with here?

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Left-footed Gil at RWB and right-footed Doherty at LWB, this is the first time I've ever seen inverted wingbacks I think

This might be the most delusional claim I've ever seen on this site and I've seen some absurd shit here

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Watch the games, listen to the commentary, and tell me where the lies are. Y’all are running with this. I’m just saying the commentator is weirdly into Tottenham and I stand by that. Was never about the call being right or wrong.
I’m watching the game and it’s not even close to what your making it out to be

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Looking forward to having Broja backing up Lukaku next year. I was worried that the jump to the PL would be too much for him this season but he's really impressed me.

Reactions: Blender

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad