GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly)19 and 20

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Arsenal are absolutely in the top 4 race. So are Chelsea. I can absolutely see Arsenal and Spurs both finishing higher.
I think Arsenal can absolutely get 4th. I think the top three is pretty settled though. City is best. I still think LFC is second best on talent and Chelsea is third best on talent. Whoever wins Sunday probably finishes in second though. Think everyone else is fighting for fourth but hey let’s see what happens.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
I think Arsenal can absolutely get 4th. I think the top three is pretty settled though. City is best. I still think LFC is second best on talent and Chelsea is third best on talent. Whoever wins Sunday probably finishes in second though. Think everyone else is fighting for fourth but hey let’s see what happens.
I think Chelsea are in a false position and do expect them to keep dropping points. They simply don’t create enough chances against compact sides and their lack of offensive creativity is finally catching up to them.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I think Chelsea are in a false position and do expect them to keep dropping points. They simply don’t create enough chances against compact sides and their lack of offensive creativity is finally catching up to them.
It would be nice if you are proved right on this.

Reactions: AB13

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY

They’re not as good as Liverpool or City, but they’ve still clearly been the 3rd best offensive team in the league this year by xG and are also third in xGA.

I don’t think they’re quite on the same level as City or Liverpool, but there’s still a clear step between them and anyone below.

Reactions: JPBolts

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
-tMWyyci

No Donny? RANGNICK OUT!

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
That game reminded me of a Champions League group game against a Polish or Austrian team in the Fergie era. Lifeless crowd, mediocre performance, never get out of 2nd gear; win 3-1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad