GWT: PL Matchweek around New Years

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Deserved win for Wolves. Lage is doing a good job there.

Preferred when United weren't playing so I didn't have to watch these bunch of twats.

:laugh: at taking Greenwood off when he was United's best player. f*** knows what formation they were supposed to be playing in the 2nd half.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Another great result for Arsenal. A shame what happened with City otherwise we'd really be sitting pretty. Oh well, win the NLD and then the only big 6 match left is against United.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
I'm sorry but Sancho is simply not as good as Saka, I don't care about his numbers from the Bundesliga.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
They saved Ole's ass multiple times.
The funny this about to OGS reign is if you replay it 100 times, what Utd got for it is probably their best case scenario all things considered

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
United easily have top four players, but Spurs and Arsenal are better teams. I don’t even know if they get fifth or sixth. Are they better than West Ham? They aren’t digging out of this hole. I don’t think the talent is enough to make up for that they don’t play anything like a team.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
If I were Adama s coach I'd forbid him to pass or shoot. Just run around and dribble until you get fouled. He's amazing at getting yellow cards against the opposition and free kicks in good positions, but absolutely useless at anything else.

Reactions: Mount Suribachi

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
It's a shame West Ham had that wobble against a bunch of sides they should have beat, they'd be comfortably in 4th right now. It'll be an interesting fight moving forward, especially with the window coming up.

Call me a skeptic, but I'm not totally sold on the idea that Arsenal and Tottenham have totally turned the corner.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
United easily have top four players, but Spurs and Arsenal are better teams. I don’t even know if they get fifth or sixth. Are they better than West Ham? They aren’t digging out of this hole. I don’t think the talent is enough to make up for that they don’t play anything like a team.
If they get a midfield upgrade in January they can make a run for the top 4. But until the midfield is upgraded it won't matter how good the defense or attack is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad