Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
An Oilers vs Avs match up in the WCF would be an absolute barn burner! First team to 10 goals wins?! :thumbu:

(Edit: no reseeding, so impossible for Oilers & Avs too meet in Round 2)
The oilers were 1 delay of game penalty away from getting Vegas in round 1 now the Avs have to go through them.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Oiler fans underestimate just how bad LA fans want to lose this series so management is forced to be changed (hopefully)

Yeah I don’t get it so I’m rarely involved in the discussion this year because it’s just so aggressively ignorant lol.

Kings fans: hey guys can you please murder us quickly so we can houseclean this summer? We barely stand a chance. This organization is embarrassing.

After game 1: hahaha in your face Kings f***ing suck , you should be embarrassed

Like yeah dude I said that more than a week ago

Navx94

Jan 17, 2019
Yeah I don’t get it so I’m rarely involved in the discussion this year because it’s just so aggressively ignorant lol.

Kings fans: hey guys can you please murder us quickly so we can houseclean this summer? We barely stand a chance. This organization is embarrassing.

After game 1: hahaha in your face Kings f***ing suck , you should be embarrassed

Kings fans had a lot to say after game 2 though. Can’t have it both ways.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012

I just enjoy the “hurrr durr, your team is dirty” talk, both these teams have history of being dirty.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I just enjoy the “hurrr durr, your team is dirty” talk, both these teams have history of being dirty.

Especially the third year in a row, if anything I’m surprised there hasn’t been anything more egregious, the usual suspects are all being the usual suspects and nothing more

Reactions: Three On Zero

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Here's a tip: Don't judge an entire group based on one person.
You lot are the same to me, just another bunch of brinks in a wall.

Never forget Kane's gut punches on Kolesar. The dirtiest thing I've seen since Tommy Wilson on Sundqvist years back.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Especially the third year in a row, if anything I’m surprised there hasn’t been anything more egregious, the usual suspects are all being the usual suspects and nothing more
Yeah. It’s been fairly timid so far. All things considered

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
I'll let Kings fans speak for themselves but the Oilers??? They have two guys Kane and Draisaitl whose name s would even be anywhere close to being on any list of dirty players. Kane is obvious. Leon is definitely capable of playing dirty but he probably takes as much or more than he gives. Nurse might have been on that list 5 years ago but has done very little of that sort of thing for years. I guess you can include Angry Nuge. But he's more of a pugilist/enforcer than a dirty player. :)

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Kinda hard not too when 90% of them think that way.

200.gif

They most certainly did not :laugh:
Kinda hard to think otherwise when 90% of them think that way.

Martyros

Allow me to retort
Aug 13, 2005
Holly Hood
Kings sucked in game 2 as well. why would we "have a lot to say" after barely squeezing out a win in ot? 98% of us expected to get swept so if there's any shit talking I'd say Oilers suck just because kings won a game.

dabeechman

Sep 12, 2006
Most LA fans were expecting the normal implosion once they got a 2 goal lead in game 2.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I read that someone threw a jersey on the ice at the end of the game. Imagine if a bunch of fans buy and bring Blake jerseys to Game 4. Dozens of jerseys with the GM's name on it tossed onto the ice might send a message to ownership.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
Do you dummies now believe that the Kings aren’t some secret cup contender
They match up poorly against Edmonton, but their game plan has stymied certain teams all year. The Canucks for example. Could look different if they had drawn another team this year.

Also, this has been confusing to me but I always assumed the 1-3-1 was a McLellan thing, and assumed they would change up their gameplan when he was let go. Why do they persist in this system with a new coach? They have some good attackers and I don't understand why they don't utilize it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad