Series Talk: Pens (1) vs. Isles (4) - 1st round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
True.
So that would then discount my take from the outside and put the decision (which it obviously is anyway) on sully determining whether or not the wingers can handle that on top of their regular game.

If it works I'm for it, but I can already see geno still being taken advantage of... if he's smart on the line changes etc. it can be avoided/minimized.

I hardly doubt this is the first time geno had to work around an injury, but the leg is different than not having a slap shot /ubi kinda deal...

If they players can handle the burden, then work it. I guess IF it doesnt work ... then... what will sully do to remedy it.

Ya will see. I just want to come out fast and hard. They need to get ahead instead of playing from behind in the series.

Reactions: LOGiK

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016

No Sceviour, Jank, or Lafferty?!?!?!?

A complete roster???

tenor.gif

Let’s go Pens!

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I hope if we use McCann-Kap with Geno that that line kills it offensively because I have serious questions about their defensive ability and Geno being super hobbled. Especially if they're going against Barzal.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019

I don't know how to feel about Zucker with a 30% Geno. :laugh: Hopefully he fills the Hagelin/Dupuis role for those two because Kap's always itching to fly the zone as soon as we get possession and Geno's knee is a mess, not that I really expected great things from 71 defensively at this stage of his career.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
I just see many make the thread about themselves instead of the intended subject. And it if is a human thing to do (to make it about yourselves) it wasn't always like this. In fact I don't think it was like this up until recently. I take a team-centric approach because it about the team, not really about me/us. We're talking about jersey colors and what time the game starts, but at least it's about the team.

Do you or anyone really think we care about what you do in your personal lives? Because I can tell you that 99.9% of us don't. That's not to say that now and then people won't throw out an occasional tid bit about themselves (I have). But when the majority of people talk about their plans on those days or tell us what their doing at game time, their sleep habits, work schedules etc, it' just makes me realize how tone deaf many here are. Not everyone is like that fortunately, but a lot are. I'm just surprised how unaware most are.

You really don't matter. That goes for all of us. It's about the team. Or at least predominately should be. That's why we're here. If you want to talk about yourselves make a forum or thread for that.

This is not how to build relationships and that’s all I can say. To each his own. It’s a forum (large living room), and we are here to cheer for the team we love. That’s what we have in common. In cheering for that team we learn a little about eachother because of the thing we have in common, and it makes the experience richer. To each his own. I could not disagree more with your post.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I'd really like to see Tanev's game with Geno and Kap but we're never splitting up ZAR-TB-Tanev.

Hopefully we can get them out against Barzal because I don't want to see either of the top two lines against his, and hopefully they're better defensively than they were against the Habs.

Reactions: Darren McCord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad