Prospect Info: Panthers 2018 Entry Draft Talk

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Gonna stick with Farabee, Denisenko and Berggren at 15. If we draft a D, then I'd go with the mercurial Bokk at #34. He is as arrogant and insufferable as Merkley but the talent is just too good to pass up. If Bokk is off the board then I go with Foudy. Just a tremendous athlete with speed to burn and his upside is the sky.

Don't know why but if somehow Tallon really has the last say then it's probably gonna be Serron Noel. Excuse me while I go puke..........a Lawson Crouse physical clone who can't dominate at the junior level and is as soft as a napkin when it comes to hitting. At least Crouse can be a physical hitting force and has a high percentage bottom six upside with a small percentage to sneak into a Tom Wilson type role in the top 6. :)

Last edited:

hawkeerox

Jan 2, 2018

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
if we draft noel when/if denisenko, kravtsov, berggren, and others are still on the board then im driving my skull through dry wall.

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
who now also looks better than our pick. unreal playoffs for him.
It happens with many of the bigger guys in the playoffs. For whatever reason they realize they have this huge advantage of size and turn the grit up a few notches. Hard to believe they squander it during the regular season. Even Crouse had good playoff numbers in juniors and last year in the AHL. Noel on the other hand has shown nothing in the playoffs. The key for guys like Crouse or Rasmussen is the ability to be the alpha at the NHL level.:)

Last edited:

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
I would definitely disagree. He put up like 55 points. Maybe Tippett busts but if he doesn’t he’s a way better player than Rasmussen.
yea but rasmussen is a way more likely nhl player, which means we could've traded him. kind of like what we should be doing now with a lot of our prospects. we don't need them. we need major pieces last summer but ill settle for this one. there's no prospect I'd be unwilling to part with if it got us top 6 offense and top 4D cause just hearing the word future litterally makes me insane now.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $2,300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00