OT: Ottawa food thread!

Ralph Malfredsson

PhD in indiscreet street haggling
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2008
Was in Ottawa for <24 h and really liked that Moo Shu Ice Cream Place on Bank. Was amazing. I had a two ice cream day with Piccolo Grande which was good but not as good.

Maverick consistently has very good donuts - the Boston Cream was a real winner.

BFF is mid. Was not a fan.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Was in Ottawa for <24 h and really liked that Moo Shu Ice Cream Place on Bank. Was amazing. I had a two ice cream day with Piccolo Grande which was good but not as good.

Maverick consistently has very good donuts - the Boston Cream was a real winner.

Maverick's is fancy tim hortons

Ralph Malfredsson

PhD in indiscreet street haggling
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2008

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton

You hit two homeruns with Moo Shu and Mavericks.

I have to make sure I'm not near either of them or my calorie count and likelihood of getting diabeetus becomes too damn high

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Visiting you guys next week and was wondering is it safe to wear a Canucks jersey?

(I’m not doing it to be obnoxious, I just enjoy repping my team in areas where hockey is popular)

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
On Thursday I went to Ay Dios Mios Tacos based on HF Boards recommendation and ordered 2 Tacos ($10.50 + HST): 1 beef and 1 pulled pork. Both were very good. Next time I will try Jerk Chicken.
I was probably there too if you went around noon. Jerk chicken is nice and spicy, gotta try the Quesa Birria!

Reactions: Sun God Nika

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I was probably there too if you went around noon. Jerk chicken is nice and spicy, gotta try the Quesa Birria!
I was there about 3:30 pm. I went again yesterday (Saturday about 5:00 pm) and tried Jerk Chicken; too spicy for me but still tasty.

Will try Quesa Birria next time. :)

Reactions: StoicSensFan

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Visiting you guys next week and was wondering is it safe to wear a Canucks jersey?

(I’m not doing it to be obnoxious, I just enjoy repping my team in areas where hockey is popular)
You won't have any issues but may get involved in some hockey talk.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I was there about 3:30 pm. I went again yesterday (Saturday about 5:00 pm) and tried Jerk Chicken; too spicy for me but still tasty.

Will try Quesa Birria next time. :)
Lol I just went today at like 3. Love how everyone is enjoying that Taco truck. They truly slap.

If i am getting 3 tacos i get 2 jerk chickens 1 quesa bria. I am getting 4 i get two chicken two quesa brias. (i dont eat fish and pork)

Ya your good. Ottawa is too soft you likely wont even get any chirps.

Reactions: Cosmix

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Lol I just went today at like 3. Love how everyone is enjoying that Taco truck. They truly slap.

If i am getting 3 tacos i get 2 jerk chickens 1 quesa bria. I am getting 4 i get two chicken two quesa brias. (i dont eat fish and pork)

Ya your good. Ottawa is too soft you likely wont even get any chirps.
I eat any type but prefer mild rather than too spicy. My old stomach cannot handle it.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00