Other LA Sports: Dodgers, Angels, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, USC, UCLA, Fantasy, MMA etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Very impressive 1st drive of the game by the Rams against the Vikings, which are a top 5 NFL defense.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Hey fellas, I figure this is the place on this site where we love Lonzo and Big Baller Brand! First 2x3 and youngest ever to do it.

An entire family for people to love to hate. I was enjoying the news out of China though. The middle child idiot is also supposed to play one year at UCLA and go pro? UCLA should suspend him for the entire season, and if he pulls one more stupid stunt cut him from the team.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Lonzo Ball is going to be fine, his shooting is bad but the more you look at him shoot its more of a balance thing like it was with DLO. The playmaking, rebounding and surprisingly his defense have all been on par with the hype or exceeded expectations... expect a big push up in numbers after the ASB....

The Night King

Mar 25, 2014
California
The stats line doesn't make you fine.
Cool. I think he'll still be fine. He hasn't been playing to his potential for most of the season, but I see no reason to worry long-term. He just turned 20 and dealing with all kinds of distractions. He's shown flashes of what he's capable of and the kind of player he'll be once he gets going.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Liking the Rams all-white uniforms. Getting close to this classic look.

rg.jpg

Reactions: 21Dog

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Pretty ballsy move going for a 64 yard field goal right before the half. Zuerlein had the leg but just couldn't get the elevation needed. Good win anyway.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
St. Louis fans are so salty about this win. They thought we could never beat a good team. Lol, suckers. How they wish this team was playing in St. Louis.

They seem to forget they bought the LA Rams via 100 mil relocation fee because our former cheap owner wouldn't build a new stadium. Also, it was never their team to begin with.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Lonzo Bust following in the footsteps of Kwame Brown.
Its way too F'n early for bust moments Ziggy. The kid has struggled to score because he lacks aggression and he is the true definition of a pass first PG, but he can work on those things and everything else he does is pretty above average. If you look at his UCLA vs Lakers game tape you'll notice he is out of balance when he shoots and his shot is a tad different, I think he tried to tinker with his shot and he's out of whack. Look for Lonzo to be much more productive in the second half once he gets a better feel for the game... Also, look at all the other PG's drafted and how they've struggled as well... IT'll come be patient...

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Anyone else on this board curious to see what Chip Kelly can do with all the talent UCLA has??? Dorian Thompson-Robinson looks like a mix between Marcus Mariota and Russell Wilson..

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
The Pac-12 is a tough conference. Almost every school is competitive and outside of USC recruiting is pretty much even among the next tier of teams. ASU just fired Todd Graham after a 7-5 season and beating U of A in the rivalry game. As an ASU alum I do expect the football program to be in the Top 25 consistently and no less than 2nd or 3rd in the Pac-12 South every season with a 1st place finish mixed in every 4 or 5 years.

This is what every school that is not USC is also thinking, so it is highly competitive. UCLA and ASU by firing a couple of pretty decent coaches just signaled they are not willing to tread water behind USC. We'll see if it works, but I expect ASU will be more willing to accept recruits, which shall we say are not as strong academically, which could lead to other problems down the road.

One thing very positive about Graham was he came in a instilled discipline in a program which used to lead the Pac-12 in personal foul penalties under Dennis Erickson, to being one of the least penalized teams in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad