Other LA Sports: Dodgers, Angels, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, USC, UCLA, Fantasy, MMA etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Okay so what's next for LA sports dreams? Don't even need to dream about the NBA Finals. Warriors aren't losing any time soon. Stanley Cup? Doable but unlikely. Dare I say it...Rams in Super Bowl?!?!?!?!?! 5-2 is looking great. But yeah, let's talk about finishing over .500 first.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Davit17

Jun 30, 2011
Okay so what's next for LA sports dreams? Don't even need to dream about the NBA Finals. Warriors aren't losing any time soon. Stanley Cup? Doable but unlikely. Dare I say it...Rams in Super Bowl?!?!?!?!?! 5-2 is looking great. But yeah, let's talk about finishing over .500 first.
kings are our only hope

Reactions: Bandit

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
I hope they fire Roberts, but they wont. He's just Mattingly 2.0. But the fact is, the Dodgers don't have the pitching and as has been tradition for the last 10 years, can't score with RISP.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
It’s okay guys, their payroll is only close to $300 million. A shame that this season and the World Series was flushed away with such a horrendous decision by Roberts to start a mentally fragile pitcher.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
17 TIMES! Belenger needs to learn how to hit the curve!
Kid needs to lay off the pitch down and in from right handed pitchers. I kept thinking he would figure it out, but he swung at a lot of bad pitches.

That's for sure the book on him now for right handers, pitch him down and in with breaking balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad