Speculation: Offseason Thread Pt IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Classic beer league sweater:

On the front: "We play dump and chase".

On the back: "Without the chase".

I got six stitches from a Brendan Shanahan slapshot in a summer beer league (I was in net).

Reactions: LeapOnOver

pursuit81

Apr 12, 2018
If the skater slides into the goalie that would be contact, so in the wine cooler league that would be no goal, and a 5 minute major and game misconduct.
He'd like to make the call except the 12 yr old kid who's reffing knows his mother is waiting to pick him up and if he calls a game misconduct he's going to have to write a report for the supervisor of officials. Plus he's got a math quiz tomorrow. No call.

Last edited:
Reactions: doublechili

scott99

May 13, 2005
Classic beer league sweater:

On the front: "We play dump and chase".

On the back: "Without the chase".

I got six stitches from a Brendan Shanahan slapshot in a summer beer league (I was in net).
At least you stopped the puck (right ?)

Reactions: notDatsyuk

DalGoal4Cups

Meet me at Belmont
Dec 4, 2011
A lot of guys here are going to be pleasantly surprised when MDC puts up 20g-25a +9 2 fights and 2nd line PP time. I won't be surprised though. It's a lock.

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
A lot of guys here are going to be pleasantly surprised when MDC puts up 20g-25a +9 2 fights and 2nd line PP time. I won't be surprised though. It's a lock.
giphy.gif

DalGoal4Cups

Meet me at Belmont
Dec 4, 2011
Oh, you're back after all of your predictions last year came true?

Explain to me how I was wrong on MDC last season? You can see my posts from last years camp seeing the change in him. He had a great year last season in the AHL, AHL all star. Was pacing for 40 goals. His roll on the isles last season was mainly 3rd line no PP. He's defensively responsible. Played what? 2 games with barzal? It's guaranteed that MDC has a great season next year.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
I’d also be pleasantly surprised if Patty Guggenheim showed up naked and drunk at my front door. Neither of which are going to happen.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
At least you stopped the puck (right ?)
I'd robbed him a couple of times through the game, and right near the end, he blasted a slapshot that caught me on the forehead and split the skin. The worst part was sitting in the emergency room in almost full goal equipment on a hot August night, after playing for over an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad