Speculation: Offseason Thread #14: Now With Even Less Title Ideas (Not the Kreider Thread Tho)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
The Rangers need this guy. They coveted him when Talbot was being shopped last June.

I wonder if Dallas will be willing to do Honka (unrealized yet offensive potential) for Klein (steady top-4 in his prime with excellent cap hit) with some small pieces added if necessary to make it work. Get Trouba too in a separate deal.

wafflepadsave

May 28, 2011
Franklin, Tn
vesey will decide friday.

if he comes here- and the piles dont make a late push by dangling tavares as his centerman, i would expect another move is already planned and in place.

we are loaded with bottom 6 wingers. were forward heavy. some one in the top 9 is leaving. there will be pain if that happens.

do not be surprised if a very popular forward is moved in a deal for jake trouba. trouba would be a difference maker and exactly a gorton type of move.

the other deal i would expect is a nash plus and $$ retained for shattenkirk deal.

this team MUST address the defense. its SLOW and MECHANICAL and LACKS OFFENSE. teams will exploit our lack of mobility on the back end.

the powerplay also will suffer without a yandle replacement.

dominoes.....

Just a gut feeling on another move?

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
I now actually believe we will get him
And then we make make two trades plus 3-4 signings.
Heard something in this manner today from a Guy that knows a bit but is not employed by The NHL - but he once played there. Tried to get it confirmed from better sources but Nothing is leaking out. I like Gortons way of keeping quiet. I hope My future organisation can be as professional...

dmjt4160

Jun 27, 2011
Isn't all real estate public information? Seems like this wouldn't be too hard to dig up. Normally, as you guys know, I'd Google my face off, but I'm in an all day client meeting :(

They may not have closed yet, even if they have, the information wouldn't be available so quickly

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Isn't all real estate public information? Seems like this wouldn't be too hard to dig up. Normally, as you guys know, I'd Google my face off, but I'm in an all day client meeting :(

I think you can get everything, except the name of the person who bought it, so if someone knew the address, they could check if a certain apartment was purchased, but they can't check the names of who purchased it.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I now actually believe we will get him
And then we make make two trades plus 3-4 signings.
Heard something in this manner today from a Guy that knows a bit but is not employed by The NHL - but he once played there. Tried to get it confirmed from better sources but Nothing is leaking out. I like Gortons way of keeping quiet. I hope My future organisation can be as professional...

Hmm. What other 3-4 signing are out there to be made?

Vesey & 2 trades & 3-4 signing sounds like a pretty large overhaul at this point in the offseason.

Off Sides

Sep 8, 2008
Cross reference Kit Kat and Reese's Peanut butter cup shipments with new condo buys and I think we can narrow it down even further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad