*OFFICIAL* Halifax Mooseheads 2013-2014 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dgill

Jun 3, 2008
Halifax
www.metroho.com
Two back-to-back-natural-hat-tricks good. That's how good.

Top 10 draft I would think.

They're playing Charlottetown Thursday so the potential for another hat trick is possible. I wish I wasn't working.

I'll argue with anyone that Ehlers has been by far the best Moosehead this season.

PensBandwagonerNo272*

Forgot About Sid
Sep 10, 2012
Team is stepping up huge for the stretch run.

Feel like I haven't seen a game in forever. Busy tomorrow night and no games this weekend either. Boooo

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Anywhere to get a complete breakdown of games. Like how many times have Halifax played Saint John this season, and how many wins and so on:)

I know you can look through the Q website schedule, but that takes to long.

saintflannel

Oct 6, 2011
Love Fucale's new mask.

843676461.jpg

bigdirty

Mar 11, 2010
I missed the third period tonight, so did Fucale get injured, or did they just keep him out in the third period because of how nasty the game was getting?

saintflannel

Oct 6, 2011
Highest amount of penalty minutes in any game in the QMJHL this season was a couple weeks ago when the Islanders were in town. Should be an interesting series.

Dgill

Jun 3, 2008
Halifax
www.metroho.com
Shot in the dark but my fathers birthday is this weekend and he will be coming to the city. He would like to attend the game Saturday so we are looking for two tickets for him and his girlfriend. If anyone happens to know anyone looking to dish off tickets for that night please pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad