Rosters and Ratings: NHL 14 Rosters with 2015 Draftees

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
You place the original file entitled "BLUS311790201" into the folder where Bruteforce Save Data fetches it. Then on Bruteforce you right click it and choose "Change Title ID/Region". Then write in "BLES01853" for the Title ID, select the new file and hit the Rebuild button. Then proceed as usual.

Ukko91

Feb 7, 2016
Unfortunately, I am using a mac atm, I can't use bruteforce :(

Would it be possible to someone to post the PAL version of the last roster update so i can fetch it ?

edit : tried to get Bruteforce to work on a pc and it didn't work, I'll be waiting for a PAL version of the roster update :)

Last edited:

Guncho

Dec 1, 2015
That would probably help. Xbox 360

This doesn't work for you?

I can recheck the steps but I'm fairly certain this is exactly how I did it.

1 Download just the roster file from here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1s3ckdpgd...xB2WIlAaa?dl=0
2 Plug USB that is ok to format into Xbox.
3 Go to Settings - Storage and format the USB stick
4 Go into your hardrive, find NHL 14, find a roster save and copy it to your usb
5 Plug USB into Computer
6 Download MODIO. http://www.mediafire.com/download/o3.../Modio+3.0.rar
7 Open MODIO, click Open a Save and open the roster file off the usb
8 In MODIO again click open a save and open the roster file you downloaded in step 1.
9 Copy the Profile ID and Device ID from the XBOX roster file and paste them into the downloaded roster file.
10 Click Rehash and Resign
11 Delete the roster file from your usb stick
12 Copy the downloaded roster file onto your usb stick
13 Plug the USB stick into your xbox
14 Go to settings-storage and copy the roster file from your usb stick to your hard drive
15 The new roster should now show up in NHL 14.

iginlafan77

Dec 5, 2014
This doesn't work for you?

I can recheck the steps but I'm fairly certain this is exactly how I did it.

1 Download just the roster file from here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1s3ckdpgd...xB2WIlAaa?dl=0
2 Plug USB that is ok to format into Xbox.
3 Go to Settings - Storage and format the USB stick
4 Go into your hardrive, find NHL 14, find a roster save and copy it to your usb
5 Plug USB into Computer
6 Download MODIO. http://www.mediafire.com/download/o3.../Modio+3.0.rar
7 Open MODIO, click Open a Save and open the roster file off the usb
8 In MODIO again click open a save and open the roster file you downloaded in step 1.
9 Copy the Profile ID and Device ID from the XBOX roster file and paste them into the downloaded roster file.
10 Click Rehash and Resign
11 Delete the roster file from your usb stick
12 Copy the downloaded roster file onto your usb stick
13 Plug the USB stick into your xbox
14 Go to settings-storage and copy the roster file from your usb stick to your hard drive
15 The new roster should now show up in NHL 14.

I think your Dropbox link is broken

pckstpr31

Jul 13, 2010
CGY
Yeah I was following those steps, when I got to step 7 the roster file was nowhere to be found on my .usb for some reason

Ukko91

Feb 7, 2016
Still looking for a PAL version of those trade-deadline rosters.

No one has it ? :(

mapleleafs34

Apr 7, 2011
Here's the post-trade deadline update! Injured players are on their team's AHL affiliate! Also, I've included the following KHL teams (under User Custom):

HC Dynamo Moscow
CSKA Moscow
Metallurg Magnitogorsk
SKA St. Petersburg
Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Avangard Omsk

Some of those teams have equipment issues, but that doesn't affect your ability to play with them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/27ejswc4xupjvq6/BLUS311790201.zip?dl=0

These rosters have been great man! Keep it up!

Last edited:

Iceman2000

Mar 29, 2016
roster for the xbox360 PAL

Hello,

first big thanks to Bhrangerfan0809 for his great work, wonderful:handclap:!
Can someone please upload the actual roster for the xbox360 PAL version?
Thanks a lot

FlappyGiraffe

Go Jets Go
Sponsor
Jul 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Is it possible to use these rosters in NHL 15? If not, is there an easy way for me to age every player 1 year in my original roster?

Bhrangerfan0809

Jan 20, 2013
Is it possible to use these rosters in NHL 15? If not, is there an easy way for me to age every player 1 year in my original roster?

Sorry, these won't work for 15, but you can change each player's age rather quickly by using the EA DB Editor. That's what I used for this project.

pckstpr31

Jul 13, 2010
CGY
Was able to get my hands on a PC, and am actually able to use Modio fully now. However, when I click "open a save" in Modio and select the roster file I've copied from the xbox, it says error, invalid package. Same thing when I try and open the downloaded roster file from here. Any ideas/different ways of doing this?

edit

Finally figured it out! Thanks a lot Bhrangerfan, excited to play this game again.

Last edited:

RandomChickenWing

Sep 11, 2015
Just updated the rosters, again thanks Bhranger :) , but i noticed that the AHL affiliates for Montreal and Winnipeg are switched.

Pretty sure that Montreal's affiliate is Hamilton while Winnipeg is with St John's. It's of little consequence but just a detail I noticed.

Bhrangerfan0809

Jan 20, 2013
Just updated the rosters, again thanks Bhranger :) , but i noticed that the AHL affiliates for Montreal and Winnipeg are switched.

Pretty sure that Montreal's affiliate is Hamilton while Winnipeg is with St John's. It's of little consequence but just a detail I noticed.

They actually changed AHL affiliates right before this season. Thanks for downloading!

Bhrangerfan0809

Jan 20, 2013
Next update should be coming right after the draft or after the first few big days of free agent signings.

Tails

Feb 27, 2016
Can Datsyuk be playable as a member of the Coyotes?

Where does everyone think Stammer is going? Tampa, Toronto, Buffalo, Detroit, other?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00