Rosters and Ratings: NHL 14 Rosters with 2015 Draftees

Bhrangerfan0809

Jan 20, 2013
Wow great job! thanks for saving me so much money. Only comment is that why is Karlsson only an 86? He's over a ppg this season and he won the norris last season.

Other than that, solid work :)

Thanks for the kind words! As for Karlsson's rating, it seems that, when the game is producing a defenseman's overall rating, the rating is weighted towards the player's defensive capabilities much more so than their offensive ones, so that's probably why he may be ranked lower than some other defenseman (and that he doesn't quite have the physical game many of the other top defenseman have). I may upgrade his defensive ratings for the next update, too. Regardless, the rating shouldn't affect his play on the ice - that should still be elite. Hope that helps!

RandomChickenWing

Sep 11, 2015
Thanks for the kind words! As for Karlsson's rating, it seems that, when the game is producing a defenseman's overall rating, the rating is weighted towards the player's defensive capabilities much more so than their offensive ones, so that's probably why he may be ranked lower than some other defenseman (and that he doesn't quite have the physical game many of the other top defenseman have). I may upgrade his defensive ratings for the next update, too. Regardless, the rating shouldn't affect his play on the ice - that should still be elite. Hope that helps!

Oh wow, I didn't know the algorithm the game makes for the overalls. He's still fun to play anyways. Looking forward to your next update!

pckstpr31

Jul 13, 2010
CGY
Anyone able to give me a hand with transferring the files? I've downloaded Modio, but the problem seems to be that the roster file that I've copied from the hard drive to the USB doesn't show up when I view my USB on a computer.

iginlafan77

Dec 5, 2014
Every team has an all-time roster, with no player duplicates, so a lot. Some of the greats who never played in the NHL (including the Soviet greats) are included. Also, I've edited some of the old-time greats (like Howie Morenz) to where they play without helmets.

Was the all-time roster ever released? I'd be really interested in that

mapleleafs34

Apr 7, 2011
DUDE YOU ARE A LEGEND FOR DOING THIS! :handclap:

I've been doing it manually for the past 2 years but hated not having the draft prospects on their respective teams and updated salaries!

Thank you, can't wait for the updated trade deadline roster!

iginlafan77

Dec 5, 2014
Tentative release date is June 1! I'm balancing these two roster projects with an Out of the Park Baseball project as well!

Sounds great! I'll definitely be looking for that. And thank you for all the work you've done so far. The rosters look amazing.

iginlafan77

Dec 5, 2014
Here's the post-trade deadline update! Injured players are on their team's AHL affiliate! Also, I've included the following KHL teams (under User Custom):

HC Dynamo Moscow
CSKA Moscow
Metallurg Magnitogorsk
SKA St. Petersburg
Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Avangard Omsk

Some of those teams have equipment issues, but that doesn't affect your ability to play with them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/27ejswc4xupjvq6/BLUS311790201.zip?dl=0

Thank you! Wow that was fast
Is there an xbox version coming?

lo2r234AP

Nov 29, 2013
I am struggling to get this on xbox 360. The instructions that were posted earlier did not work for me. Any suggestions anyone??? Really appreciate it if i could get this up.

Ukko91

Feb 7, 2016
Yo, I figured out the PAL conversion, haha.

I'd be more than interested to know how to do it, since I am eagerly waiting for this deadline update to be playable in Europe :)

Thanks a lot to you Bhrangerfan for keeping the game up to date, I'm loving it !

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad