Rosters and Ratings: NHL 14 Rosters with 2015 Draftees

Bhrangerfan0809

Jan 20, 2013
360 version is likely coming sometime between now and Wednesday! I'll need someone to convert to PAL, though.

Bhrangerfan0809

Jan 20, 2013
Xbox roster is in post 870
http://www.operationsports.com/foru...gen-rosters/728839-nhl-14-gm-rosters-109.html

Question: If a player in real life is on an ECHL team that has an AHL affiliate, in game, should they be on that AHL team? I'm seeing a lot of them on the Free Agent list which doesn't seem right to me if a team has "rights" to that player.

For players who don't have their NHL rights owned by any team and are in the ECHL, I usually just place them in the free agents list. Once you start Be A GM, any players on AHL teams that don't have their NHL rights owned are automatically released anyway

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon

Guncho

Dec 1, 2015
For players who don't have their NHL rights owned by any team and are in the ECHL, I usually just place them in the free agents list. Once you start Be A GM, any players on AHL teams that don't have their NHL rights owned are automatically released anyway

Makes sense.

Tails

Feb 27, 2016
Hey from the player movement screen, how can you move a player from one of the custom teams to an NHL or AHL team? It won't let me move any players on or off of these roster because they are over the max player limit? Am I missing something?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad