News from Around the AHL/NHL/KHL 2017-18 Edition PART I

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Somebody forgot to tell the Devils they weren’t supposed to be any good this year.

They have an early 2-0 lead against the Blackhawks. Brian Boyle and Kyle Palmieri.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Now 3-0 Devils. Pavel Zacha scores for the first time in a hundred years

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
And Corey Crawford just got pulled. 13+ minutes. 3 goals on 7 shots. He’ll be glad to be through with NJ this year.

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Toronto beating the Rangers and Ducks beating the Penguins... I'll take a Devils win if we can get some regulation losses in the Metro

Reactions: MJF

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Pens lose, Rangers lose, and Capitals down 3-0 to Vegas in the 3rd. Philly sucks, CBJ gets the W. Devils win.

All in all, a good night for us.

majormet

Nov 12, 2009
Dix Hills, NY
What is up with Vegas man. They’re ridiculous.

It is the year of the absurd, expansion teams are supposed to be awful, I thought it was miraculous how fast the Panthers got to the Cup but Vegas is 2nd best overrall with a bunch of spare parts... not sure what is more absurd that or Bailey on 100 point pace

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Nice write up on NHL.com about Hamonic and how he's doing in Calgary. His wife is pregnant and they are expecting their 1st child, great news for him.

Hamonic ready for next life-changing event

No matter what you think of him on the ice, the guy is pure class.

Good read and hopefully it all goes well for him. I've never heard a bad thing about him and I love what he's doing with the community.

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
Watching Bos-Caps game, Holtby saves those bastards in the 1st and now late in 3rd and game tied. Really need a Boston win in regulatio, can't have our metropolitan teams gaining points every single night

MatthewBarnabysTears

Mar 18, 2013
It feels as if every single divisional game I check the score on always ends up being a 3 point game. It's so insanely frustrating.

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
Pasternak's shootout move wasn't quite Comeau pulling a drop pass on a breakaway... but it wasn't terribly far off

He had Holtby more than dead to rights and pulls the puck back into his pads... ugh

majormet

Nov 12, 2009
Dix Hills, NY
Seriously. I'm watching the LA-Vegas game and I can't help but feel like another metro team is going to end up with a point out of it somehow

That was funny.... still saying that the division will look like this

1. Washington
2. Carolina
3. Pittsburgh
4. Isles
5. Rags

yes I believe CBJ and NJ will fall out and the Flyers are falling out now,

Carolina's top line is lethal and they have great dmen and now Cam Ward is finding himself and playing more

Rags will add players at the deadline

CBJ has some injuries

Washington with Holtby will win the division and lose in the fist round to the Isles :)

Bood12

Oct 12, 2016
f'n Boeser comes right back with a 4 point game, every time Barzal seems to take a lead Boeser has a big game, have a bad feeling Boeser is going to wind up with the Calder

mm11

Jan 26, 2005
Fleming island, Fl
f'n Boeser comes right back with a 4 point game, every time Barzal seems to take a lead Boeser has a big game, have a bad feeling Boeser is going to wind up with the Calder
what a race for the calder. Either way its fun and good for both teams......Now watch #13 tear up Winnipeg tonight lol

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
That was funny.... still saying that the division will look like this

1. Washington
2. Carolina
3. Pittsburgh
4. Isles
5. Rags

yes I believe CBJ and NJ will fall out and the Flyers are falling out now,

Carolina's top line is lethal and they have great dmen and now Cam Ward is finding himself and playing more

Rags will add players at the deadline

CBJ has some injuries

Washington with Holtby will win the division and lose in the fist round to the Isles :)
The Flyers were never in.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Boeser already has 21 goals. Unless he hits a wall in the 2nd half of the season he will win the Calder.

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
This golden knights thing is getting a bit ridiculous . I'm starting to dislike them.

It's exhibit A of hustle and determination winning hockey games, no matter the talent level. I wanna like them but they better not pull that crap when we play them in January.

Reactions: SteveH124
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille