News from Around the AHL/NHL/KHL 2017-18 Edition PART I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
Hate Dubinsky but probably would love him if he was an Islander... Kassian would be better than Chimera on our 4th line.. just saying... oddly who the heck drafted Kassian in the first round LOL

Please please PLEASE don't start writing fantasy posts with Dubinsky in the Islanders line-up. I don't know if my stomach can take even the notion of that.

Reactions: Eberzal

majormet

Nov 12, 2009
Dix Hills, NY
Please please PLEASE don't start writing fantasy posts with Dubinsky in the Islanders line-up. I don't know if my stomach can take even the notion of that.

Not so much a fantasy, he just plays well against us for some reason, know I won't put him in any fantasy lineups LOL he ain't worth the salary, Isles need to pay their stars and fill the roster up with much cheaper bottom 6 options

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
Rags beating the Kings on a late Rick Nash goal....we slip into 2WC

Devils beating Stars in 3rd

All the teams we can't beat and in case of Stars, even stay close

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Devils win 5-2. A strong 3rd period and a big save by Schneider late in the period puts it away. 1 goal + an ENG for Boyle. Santini, Coleman and Nick Lappin with the other goals. They’re doing all of this without Taylor Hall.

This team is not going to go away.

BrockLobster

Feb 11, 2013
Long Beach, NY
We now have the exact same record as the NYR w a lot worse GDiff. NJD better records. So all is right in the world. We are once again the basement in this town

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
We now have the exact same record as the NYR w a lot worse GDiff. NJD better records. So all is right in the world. We are once again the basement in this town

Maybe last place will serve as a well needed kick in the ass

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY

Haven't the Rags played like 2/3 of their games at home? Their January schedule is rough but they have been playing without their #1 C....

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Ryan Miller decided to stink out Newark tonight.

Devils trailed at one time 3-1 tied it at 3 in the 3rd period.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
At least that one was a snipe by Bratt. The 2nd NJ goal was horrendous. Wood standing along the far boards on the goal line dumps it on net and it goes over Miller’s glove.

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
Ryan Miller decided to stink out Newark tonight.

Devils trailed at one time 3-1 tied it at 3 in the 3rd period.

Wow, Miller has quickly become an AHL goalie but the Devils are relentless.. fast, got some toughness and defensively they can shut it down, both the forwards and the dmen

Reactions: MJF

majormet

Nov 12, 2009
Dix Hills, NY
Interesting night of hockey

Ryan Strome gets the 10,000th goal in Oilers history LOL, they are coming back to life,

Colorado is actually a good team now

Devils were impressive, great game for Brian Boyle good for him... Henrique had the goal of the year in the game against Vatanen that was crazy, still can't wait for my Pellegrino water when Canes are ahead of them... Canes have only played 32 games, they are serious too

CBJ... smoked by a steadily improving Boston team

Philly beaten...

Crosby got me zero points in DK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->