Speculation: Neutral Fan Proposals

Snowman

Oct 12, 2007
Texas
I'd do it as a Habs fan; Saad's a winger who scores goals, Yes please. Domi's more talented and younger yes, but he's an RFA, and I'm not sure they'll be room for him at centre anyway. I wouldn't add a pick however.
I agree. I think it's a good deal considering Domi's contract situation and that he's playing on the 4th line anyways.

Reactions: BatVader

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Since it's just a bit of fun hope these don't anger anyone too much

Habs : Malkin
Pens : 1st 2020, 2nd 2020, Fleury, Danault, Poehling

CAR : MAF -1.5 retain, McNabb
VGK : Gardiner, BUF 3rd 2020, Reimer

NJ: Zuccarello
MIN: Zacha

WPG: Dumba, 9th overall, Kunin
MIN: Laine

EDM: Johnsson
TOR: Larsson

CGY: Rakell
ANA: 19th overall(am neutral promise:-D)

Malkin would be the best center in the line-up, no questions. But we have waaaay too much depth at center to have to sacrifice that much for one player. As of right now, either Domi or Danault will play on the 4th line lol

We are more in the market for a winger able to score goals. Bonus point of he's 6'1 or above

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
My god, you can't even read?

My bad, i shouldn't have bullied you then, go on.

You're the one who's too much of a dummy to realize this poster was all but saying Ehlers and Domi don't belong in the same conversation.

I'm not surprised though. Keep believing Fortnite guy is worth McDavid and a 1st.

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
Malkin would be the best center in the line-up, no questions. But we have waaaay too much depth at center to have to sacrifice that much for one player. As of right now, either Domi or Danault will play on the 4th line lol

We are more in the market for a winger able to score goals. Bonus point of he's 6'1 or above

Danault will lead all forwards in even strength TOI/gm next year too, mark my words. He won't be on the 4th line.

EC

Nov 10, 2016
*assuming Nolan Patrick is healthy

To BUF - Van Riemsdyk, Myers, Patrick, Frost & 23rd overall
To PHI - Eichel

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
:wild - Nylander, Petan

:leafs - Dumba, Foligno (50% retained), 2021 3rd

Haha. Minnesota does this because?

Nylander is a winger. Sorry wild aren't giving up dumba for a winger unless it's all they can get

Also wild aren't adding on foligno much less retaining

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
Eichel

For

Makar
Kadri
Col 1st 2020
Col 1st 2021

Eichel is worth a lot...but that package from Colorado would be the highest trade value of any offer in the past 20 years basically. Way too much to give up.

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
I agree. I think it's a good deal considering Domi's contract situation and that he's playing on the 4th line anyways.
He finished on second line but I’m glad to see your back . I was worried about you .

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Something around Pulujarvi for Patrick? I feel like Oilers may have to add to sweeten the pot and entire Flyers to do this, but I don't feel like it would be a huge or major add that Oilers would feel hesitant to add.

Oilers seemingly not horribly upset if a top pick like that isn't playing and can be patient with Patrick while he recovers. I believe Patrick is exempt in expansion draft.

Pulujarvi can immediately play and is of similar calibre to Patrick which Flyers fans might value.

For the add... I was thinking something around Klefbom and Ghost at first... but on closer inspection, it seems like Flyers want to move ghost due to a LD logjam? Can someone confirm?

Dickie Dunn

Jan 4, 2016
Minneapolis
Haha. Minnesota does this because?

Nylander is a winger. Sorry wild aren't giving up dumba for a winger unless it's all they can get

Also wild aren't adding on foligno much less retaining

Keep reading this part till it sinks in. And btw.....you have no idea what they can get so stop talking like you know. You don't.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
In a shocking turn of events, the neutral fan proposals thread turned into people bickering about their teams.

It would have been nice to utilize this thread to understand more about other teams that certain fans don't usually focus on... but it seems like rather than explain the reasoning/accepting the reasoning, certain posters are basically scolding certain posters who bother trying in not knowing those teams needs as good as an obsessed fan of those teams.

Like, I learned that Turris went through as much of a gong show as Karlsson and Hoffman. I didn't know that before.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
In a shocking turn of events, the neutral fan proposals thread turned into people bickering about their teams.

DependableRequiredIsabellinewheatear-size_restricted.gif

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
Colorado easily says no
What abouy just the 2020 1st? As a ducks fan i was hopeing we could try to follow that up and get Byram from you in a trade for Rakell and Manson. Not sure what that lineup would be but if you guys have McKinnon, Rantanen, Eichel, Rakell and a little help from Manson on the backend you guys would be unstoppable.

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
Mantha to New Jersey for the 18th and 20th Overall. New Jersey comes out of the first round with a Sanderson or someone else with their top pick, and Mantha which makes them a better hockey team now and for the foreseeable future. Detroit adds two more higher end prospects.

People on this site overvalue picks but this is reasonable. The 18th and 20th OA’s odds to make any contribution for the next 2-3 years is hopeful at best. Adding 150 goals over the next 5 years with a player who’s hard to play against because of his size/speed/reach combo, is a no brainer imo.

Detroit may rather have one of those picks and a close to NHL ready prospect but this would be about the value Mantha will get whether Detroit trades him today or over the next 1-2 years. At some point they’re moving him before they’re good again and he’d fit great with where NJ is building their organization.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
What abouy just the 2020 1st? As a ducks fan i was hopeing we could try to follow that up and get Byram from you in a trade for Rakell and Manson. Not sure what that lineup would be but if you guys have McKinnon, Rantanen, Eichel, Rakell and a little help from Manson on the backend you guys would be unstoppable.
No and no.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad