World Cup: National Team threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
50M for a top defensive midfielder is not insane at all in this day and age. I'll be disappointed if BVB don't get at least that much for Weigl this summer.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Neymar set to miss next 5 games... good timing his sisters birthday is coming up. So, need for any excuses.

Dybala might miss the next argentine friendlies... his spot for the WC is in doubt too. f*** the AFA.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
1/ There's no timetable for his return yet.
2/ You can act like a dumped girlfriend all you want, but his injury wasn't an excuse.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
1/ There's no timetable for his return yet.
2/ You can act like a dumped girlfriend all you want, but his injury wasn't an excuse.
I read different either way he's out for the most important game for PSG this year.

I meant no need for any excuses.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Really?
Emery just denied it. Said they'll know right before the game.

Why would he want to miss the Real game exactly? He did sprain his ankle.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Really?
Emery just denied it. Said they'll know right before the game.

Why would he want to miss the Real game exactly? He did sprain his ankle.

You're getting confused and that's my doing trying to post while in class. I meant its a good timing that he got hurt just prior to his sisters bday... so, there's no need to make any excuse this time.

Yup, I've read he was out for 5/6 games... if Emery denied clearly the article is wrong. Not the first time. I hope he makes it obviously. Need PSG at full strength to knock out Madrid.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I can't claim to know anything about their relationship but those pictures make them look very...close. Her birthday is probably very important to him.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Icardi and Dybala both set to miss the next set of friendlies... yeah, more pipita missing sitters in the final.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo

Lautaro called up to Argentina next friendlies. What stands out for me is how bad their GK are. Two backups and a guy that plays in Liga MX, not great.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Lautaro called up to Argentina next friendlies. What stands out for me is how bad their GK are. Two backups and a guy that plays in Liga MX, not great.

Terrible Pavon gets a call when the likes Dybala/Paredes had to force their way on to the squad and not get much of a chance. Only reason is because they're home based.

Knew this was coming but its still shitty to see. I guess they would rather live in fantasy land than have a legit team. Unsurprisingly. As long as the money gets funnelled everything is A ok.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Finally. Tabarez played Valverde and Vecino in the last qualifiers so I assume Torreira goes behind them. Those first two midfielders were pretty good getting the ball forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad