WWE: Monday Night Raw part 178: The one without fries..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Kay and Royce will probably be after Wrestlemania. Smackdown doesn't need to bring more women up at the moment, they're only a 2-hour show.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Great, now the IC Title will be in a holding pattern until Wrestlemania.

They're really going to make Roman the first dude to hold every title, eh? Tag, U.S., IC, WWE, Universal...

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Time for reigns to carry around the belt like a prop for 6 months and never defend it, till he buries Brock and tosses it aside.

I hate you Vince

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't mind Roman holding the IC title if he actually, like, defends it and it feels important.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I didn't forget the match where Nikki (Glen)Cross debuted tagging with Carmella and Liv Morgan in the Brooklyn II go-home show. I definitely remember.

Good! Then you'd agree that Rose didn't completely bypass NXT TV as your earlier post implied and definitely not like Braun did (which, let's be honest, being a member of the Exotic Express doesn't exactly count since it was a non-wrestling capacity). Sure, she didn't have as long a run as most - not even Deville, but I still wouldn't call it "completely" bypassing.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Unpopular opinion, but I'm glad Miz lost it.
Unpopular yes. Miz has been carrying Raw on the mic. He deserves better than to be constantly jobbed to everyone on Vince's "roided guys with bad ring work" fantasy team

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
If you ignore the run/finishers kickout Miz looked pretty strong,

Wonder if they give him a 1 or 2 ppv run at Brock with the way the announcers were hyping him

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Unpopular opinion, but I'm glad Miz lost it.

I mean, unpopular is one way of categorizing it.

I can understand being happy if Miz lost the title to Balor, Joe, or someone who can benefit from it. But Reigns? The set up to the match was "I want a title" and the finish was "Finishers don't affect me"

It's more crappy booking.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Good! Then you'd agree that Rose didn't completely bypass NXT TV as your earlier post implied and definitely not like Braun did (which, let's be honest, being a member of the Exotic Express doesn't exactly count since it was a non-wrestling capacity). Sure, she didn't have as long a run as most - not even Deville, but I still wouldn't call it "bypassing."

No, I would say she still bypassed NXT TV. As I said, 2 matches may as well be 0. They just chose to not expose her the audience for some reason, which is why it was such a surprise given how adamant Triple H is about learning how to be on-screen and developing a character in front of a crowd. Because Vince ain't too good at doing that these days.

I'd be a bit concerned about my standing if I were Alexa Bliss, btw. Despite showing improvement, she's not a good enough worker to be a relevant character without the title, and history in this company says that if you're a woman, you basically get a solid year at the top, and then you're kind of on you own to stay relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad