WWE: Monday Night Raw part 178: The one without fries..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
qbYkfJP_d.jpg

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I’m cool with a new champ, but f*** it being Roman Reigns. Guy eats finishers and spits them out like they’re wrist locks.

It couldn’t have been Joe? Balor? Instead we get Roman Reigns holding the belt hostage until 2037

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
I mean, unpopular is one way of categorizing it.

I can understand being happy if Miz lost the title to Balor, Joe, or someone who can benefit from it. But Reigns? The set up to the match was "I want a title" and the finish was "Finishers don't affect me"

It's more crappy booking.

I just hate Miz, I'd take literally anyone on the roster ahead of Miz.

I wouldn't care if Roman won it 6 times in one night.

And yes, I'm tired of Roman myself, but Miz is another story.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
No, I would say she still bypassed NXT TV. As I said, 2 matches may as well be 0. They just chose to not expose her the audience for some reason, which is why it was such a surprise given how adamant Triple H is about learning how to be on-screen and developing a character in front of a crowd. Because Vince ain't too good at doing that these days.

I'd be a bit concerned about my standing if I were Alexa Bliss, btw. Despite showing improvement, she's not a good enough worker to be a relevant character without the title, and history in this company says that if you're a woman, you basically get a solid year at the top, and then you're kind of on you own to stay relevant.

This I'll actually agree with you on. All I can figure is that in Vince's mind, a season of Tough Enough, a season of Total Divas, two TV matches and being a regular fixture on the house show circuit is "enough" exposure and that she'll get over on her own. FWIW she also made the cover of a fitness magazine fairly recently.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This I'll actually agree with you on. All I can figure is that in Vince's mind, a season of Tough Enough, a season of Total Divas, two TV matches and being a regular fixture on the house show circuit is "enough" exposure and that she'll get over on her own. FWIW she also made the cover of a fitness magazine fairly recently.

Nakamura and Balor had to learn where the hard camera was though

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
loved the paige comeback. fun she brought the friends. not big on mandy rose, but sonya is cool.
im always a fan of those invasions angles/introductions like that.

Fly Boy

Aye Sir!
Jul 29, 2009
Michigan
Bull, she's going to be around as a staple for years. Bliss is the hand written steorybook for a heel. She better keep it, and should.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Paige, Alexa, Bayley, Sasha, Sonya, Mandy, Foxy, Nia, Asuka, Micky, Dana.

There has to be a shake-up soon with one or two of them heading to Smackdown live right? Or they start having some nights with 3 women division fights on Raw from time to time...

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
You can’t (or at least shouldn’t) move Alexa or Mickie since they just moved. You would think eventually we’re going to get Sasha vs Bayley so I don’t know that you want to move either of them. Obviously Paige isn’t going anywhere and I doubt Asuka does either.

The only other woman who moves the needle at all there is Nia Jax and maaaaaaaybe Alicia a little. I suppose you could move them?

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Paige, Alexa, Bayley, Sasha, Sonya, Mandy, Foxy, Nia, Asuka, Micky, Dana.

There has to be a shake-up soon with one or two of them heading to Smackdown live right? Or they start having some nights with 3 women division fights on Raw from time to time...

Probably still only be 2 segments. The Asuka squash and then the Paige group and Sasha/Bayley/Mickie segment with Alexa thrown in as well as Nia at times. I expect Paige/Mandy/Sonya vs Sasha/Bayley/Mickie for the next 6 weeks. RR will probably be Paige vs Alexa vs Sasha vs Bayley, or some multi women match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->