WWE: Monday Night Raw part 178: The one without fries..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
1 word : Miztourage, DQ, whatever.

Not happening tonight.

It likely will happen tonight if one of the stories going into Wrestlemania is that the Universal title is the one title he's never held (ignoring the SD Tags). There's no PPV for him to win it before the Rumble, but I think they're going to build that Christmas show to be a big Raw show.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Interesting that Mandy Rose completely bypassed NXT TV.

She didn't. Offhand she had at least two TV matches. One was a 6-woman tag team (Carmella, Nikki (Glen)cross, and Liv Morgan vs. Alexa Bliss, Mandy Rose, and Daria Berenato (now Sonya Deville) and the other was a match against Ember. She may have also bee involved in a battle royale or two, but I'm not 100% sure on that one.

Ironically they're so far the only members of their season of Tough Enough to make it to the main roster. Count me in with the people mystified that they got the nod over Kay and Royce - Deville still had a lot to accomplish in NXT, IMO, and Rose still wasn't 100% established. Rose was on a season of Total Divas, for what it's worth, but that doesn't really establish her gimmick/character.

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
Roman will win the title tonight, just got a feeling.

They should debut Sanity and have them attack the Shield causing a DQ which sets up a feud.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
She didn't. Offhand she had at least two TV matches. One was a 6-woman tag team (Carmella, Nikki (Glen)cross, and Liv Morgan vs. Alexa Bliss, Mandy Rose, and Daria Berenato (now Sonya Deville) and the other was a match against Ember.

Ironically they're so far the only members of their season of Tough Enough to make it to the main roster.

She did bypass it, she just stuck on the house shows. 2 TV matches may as well be 0 TV matches

She works pretty good, so it won't be another Eva Marie situation, unless Vince can't help himself. Vince also couldn't help himself with Braun and Roman, so I'm sure she'll be protected to the ends of the earth.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Is Liv Morgan still a thing?

More of a thing - she was off TV for awhile and then came back during the triple threats to determine who'd wrestle for the vacated Women's title. She also had a match against Vanessa Borne

She did bypass it, she just stuck on the house shows. 2 TV matches may as well be 0 TV matches

She works pretty good, so it won't be another Eva Marie situation, unless Vince can't help himself. Vince also couldn't help himself with Braun and Roman, so I'm sure she'll be protected to the ends of the earth.

We'll have to agree to disagree. You made a definitively incorrect statement which I corrected. It's not a sin to admit you forgot two matches that I happened to remember, but suit yourself if you think you have to be right even when you're wrong.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
More of a thing - she was off TV for awhile and then came back during the triple threats to determine who'd wrestle for the vacated Women's title. She also had a match against Vanessa Borne

We'll have to agree to disagree. You made a definitively incorrect statement which I corrected. It's not a sin to admit you forgot two matches that I happened to remember, but suit yourself if you think you have to be right even when you're wrong.

I didn't forget the match where Nikki (Glen)Cross debuted tagging with Carmella and Liv Morgan in the Brooklyn II go-home show. I definitely remember.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
She didn't. Offhand she had at least two TV matches. One was a 6-woman tag team (Carmella, Nikki (Glen)cross, and Liv Morgan vs. Alexa Bliss, Mandy Rose, and Daria Berenato (now Sonya Deville) and the other was a match against Ember. She may have also bee involved in a battle royale or two, but I'm not 100% sure on that one.

Ironically they're so far the only members of their season of Tough Enough to make it to the main roster. Count me in with the people mystified that they got the nod over Kay and Royce - Deville still had a lot to accomplish in NXT, IMO, and Rose still wasn't 100% established. Rose was on a season of Total Divas, for what it's worth, but that doesn't really establish her gimmick/character.
Paige/Kay/Royce wouldbhave been awesome, but as Zaire pointed out these 2 look more bad****, which is what they are going for with this angle

I wouldn't be shocked if Kay and Royce went to SD to "balance out" the callups sooner than later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad