WWE: Monday Night Raw part 178: The one without fries..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I like that idea while also hating the idea of Itami being reduced to the cruiserweights

No other spot for him. Just like Neville.

It’s all fine and dandy to want everyone to get a main roster push, but there are only so many spots.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
No other spot for him. Just like Neville.

It’s all fine and dandy to want everyone to get a main roster push, but there are only so many spots.

This is true. Would give the division a much needed boost.

I think they need to stop isolating them from everyone else as well.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I also don’t care about 205 live. There’s definitely talent there... just can’t really get invested when all 6 of them are in tag matches every single day.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
just found that
2238cc3751b6c37f972dd69cacc6f860_crop_north.jpg

technically alexa needed no introduction

but i don't care

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
This is true. Would give the division a much needed boost.

I think they need to stop isolating them from everyone else as well.

Oh for sure. That is one of my only issues. Allow Cruiserweights to have main roster feuds when not needed.

It would take this “demotion” stigma away.

But they need to find guys who can be pros and actually want to build the division. Imagine if we were adding Hideo to the likes of Aries, Neville, Kalisto, Enzo and continuing to build it. Instead, Aries and Neville both just quit.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
If the only spot for Neville was the cruiserweight division upon his return then Neville was never going to come back. If talks are true that talks are going well to get him to return, then I hope it's not in the CW division.

Braun Strowman is a demagorgon.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
If the only spot for Neville was the cruiserweight division upon his return then Neville was never going to come back. If talks are true that talks are going well to get him to return, then I hope it's not in the CW division.

Braun Strowman is a demagorgon.

Which is fine.

But people shouldn’t be upset when he’s just being a gatekeeper and not getting any sort of push.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad