Microsoft Xbox Discussion - It is my nature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
I still play it on PC (once it came to Origin access a couple months or so ago) and it's still easy to find games to play. I played a couple yesterday actually.

On Xbox I haven't played in a couple weeks but when I did last play I had no issues finding games there either.

Origin Access likely helped.

Back in the day I could get into games, but I rapidly started to recognize the same players over and over. Mostly because they crapped on me. :laugh:

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Oh yeah I am sure Origin Access definitely helped.

Haha! I had that same experience when Rocket League was pretty much brand new and with Snow Day (hockey). There was quite a few people I would see over and over again because Snow Day just isn't as popular as Soccar. With all these new versions of the game though and now that its on like every system there is a healthy amount of people in almost all game modes. Still run into some games of Snow Day where I recognize some people but not as often.

Iron Mosher

Sep 29, 2017
I just noticed Pinball FX3 is in the store. I love this series because I really like how you can import the tables from the previous versions. It has a really weird way to do that though. You go into the game, it kicks you out to store to what it wants to download from your previous purchases, go back into game, kicks you back to store, etc.... Been doing this for a half hour now :thumbd:

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
They had some pinball FX tables on sale for the black friday sale Xbox had going on.

I am not sure about the glitching you are experiencing just wanted to give you a heads up.

Iron Mosher

Sep 29, 2017
Not a glitch, just poor implementation. Pinball FX2 also had issues, but that was purchasing tables in game. They updated the graphics on the tables and it's very noticeable on the original tables. There's also a challenge mode on all the tables with Single Ball, 5 Minutes and Survival. The best part is I didn't have to spend a dime on it.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
It’s dead on some game modes but you can stilll find games. Titanfall 2 failing is all eas fault and surprisingly they admitted to that (at least some members)

Iron Mosher

Sep 29, 2017
Anyone having a problem logging on to Xbox Live? I can't even connect to the internet on my 1 S and done everything possible on my end.

Iron Mosher

Sep 29, 2017
No but some things won’t load.

Turns out my NIC's weren't being recognized and I had to do a factory reset. Xbox support was always good for me before but this time it was terrible. It took half an hour to get to that conclusion I already knew when it should have taken 5 minutes based on all the trouble shooting I explained I had already done. At least it works now,

I had the load problem too where it erased my games and I had to reinstall them which is BS with bandwidth caps and all.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
So.. I’m thinking of getting cuphead but before I do

How hard is it solo? I’m pretty good at games so I can adapt well if that makes difference

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
So.. I’m thinking of getting cuphead but before I do

How hard is it solo? I’m pretty good at games so I can adapt well if that makes difference

It's very hard, but in some cases it's actually harder in co-op. Co-op gives you a failsafe of having a friend that can catch you from dying, but in some fights it makes it way harder to see what's happening.

Still, I do recommend playing it both ways if possible.

I am thinking of getting Cuphead since it's on sale too.

Do it. It's fantastic. Frustratingly fantastic.

Reactions: Lancer

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
We gave my son an Xbox One for Christmas, today it seemed to be having an issue reading discs. I tried a few things, then googled it & found several videos showing how to 'fix it' It's working now, but I'm curious how known this problem is, & if I should look to swap the Xbox or call Microsoft before it becomes more troublesome? TIA

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
We gave my son an Xbox One for Christmas, today it seemed to be having an issue reading discs. I tried a few things, then googled it & found several videos showing how to 'fix it' It's working now, but I'm curious how known this problem is, & if I should look to swap the Xbox or call Microsoft before it becomes more troublesome? TIA

What did you do? Did you hold it until you had to let go? That’s what I have to do and so far it hasn’t gotten worse so don’t worry about that one

And either way just go digital

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com

I would swap it unless you can see there is obviously something wrong with the disc such as gunk, smudges or scratches. Maybe try a few different ones. I barely used my disc drives on my X or One. Either way if it's new and it's the Box I would get a new one.

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
Can't play any of my downloaded games due to Xbox Live having a dump. I can't even boot up single player games like Dragon's Dogma or Life is Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad