Proposal: Making a Hockey Trade

RHR37

Dec 24, 2019
A trade that makes sense to me

(more for the Bruins at the moment tbh but hey)

Boeser
For
Debrusk, Zboril, 2023 3rd (2nd if Boeser resigns)

Boeser on an expiring contract may test US market.

Debrusk same thing and I see him going home anyways.

Zboril gets a legit shot on the Canucks and could blossom in 2 years to a top 4.

Hughes
OEL (fading fast)
Zboril

that's a good left side

-Hall gets a shooter to feed.

Marchand Bergeron Pasta
Hall Coyle Boeser
Foligno Haula Smith
Whoever earns the right to play with Nosek

Reactions: Gordoff

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border

Boeser
For

Zboril gets a legit shot on the Canucks and could blossom in 2 years to a top 4.

Hughes
OEL (fading fast)
Zboril

that's a good left side

Marchand Bergeron Pasta
Hall Coyle Boeser
Foligno Haula Smith

You throw in Senyshyn and maybe :sarcasm:

Boeser isn't a UFA, so the Canucks could match or get compensated, same goes for Jake and the Bruins.

Unfortunately this offer just shows once again how big of a fiasco the 1st round of the 2015 draft was for the Bruins, as there's no way Sweeney could convince the Canucks to take the 3 first rounders he took in 2015, 13-14-15 for a player who went 23.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
I wonder if Seattle would consider a swap of DeBrusk+ for Eberle.

Eberle has a history with Hall, and could be the finisher that line is missing. Seattle has to know they're not going to pull a Vegas and be a contender this year. So maybe they'd be interested in dealing a 30 year old Eberle, signed for 3 more years at $5m, for a younger player and futures.

RHR37

Dec 24, 2019
You throw in Senyshyn and maybe :sarcasm:

Boeser isn't a UFA, so the Canucks could match or get compensated, same goes for Jake and the Bruins.

Unfortunately this offer just shows once again how big of a fiasco the 1st round of the 2015 draft was for the Bruins, as there's no way Sweeney could convince the Canucks to take the 3 first rounders he took in 2015, 13-14-15 for a player who went 23.

No doubt 2015 was a disaster for Boston but I think if your Vancouver

(Assuming they feel they wont resign Boeser) I don't know if they will.

You have to think Debrusk back home may become rejuvenated on a cheaper deal and could pot 18-22 goals.

Also Vancouver knows that OEL contract is on the verge of Albatross and to get a young capable D man at the right age like Zboril and on a cheap deal could really help their cap situation right now as they are maxed out.

Reactions: bbfan419

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

Eberle has a history with Hall, and could be the finisher that line is missing. Seattle has to know they're not going to pull a Vegas and be a contender this year. So maybe they'd be interested in dealing a 30 year old Eberle, signed for 3 more years at $5m, for a younger player and futures.
just can`t see it happening, one is on almost a PPG pace, the other is, well, Jake, a guy who teases you for a game or two then goes into hibernation for a dozen following, it`ll take way more than Jake to get the Kraken to trade Eberle IMO

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009

Eberle is a much better player right now... so I doubt it. I dont think Eberle is going anywhere anytime soon either

Debrusk value is tanked. I think the best you could get for him is Foegele type player

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Eberle is a much better player right now... so I doubt it. I dont think Eberle is going anywhere anytime soon either

Debrusk value is tanked. I think the best you could get for him is Foegele type player
yep and I think the B`s would have to add a sweetener for Foegle regardless that he isn`t exactly lighting it up himself but the effort is never a question from him

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
yep and I think the B`s would have to add a sweetener for Foegle regardless that he isn`t exactly lighting it up himself but the effort is never a question from him

How about..

Foegele, Klefbom(LTIR), future 2nd

For

Debrusk, Reilly, future 3rd round pick

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
I’d love to find a way to deal Debrusk to Arizona and land Lawson Crouse. Exactly what this team needs. But Arizona would want nothing to do with Debrusk salary for the year or future years.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB

Boeser
For

Hughes
OEL (fading fast)
Zboril

that's a good left side

Marchand Bergeron Pasta
Hall Coyle Boeser
Foligno Haula Smith
That is a trade I would do if it could get done.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I’d love to find a way to deal Debrusk to Arizona and land Lawson Crouse. Exactly what this team needs. But Arizona would want nothing to do with Debrusk salary for the year or future years.

They have to carry some salary. There is a cap floor.

Nah, Crouse is another Nick Ritchie type.

Crouse looks to be coming into his own. Gives a more consistent effort than Ritchie and is a far better skater IMO. I actually don't see any real similarities between the two players.

Reactions: Root and bbfan419

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
I'd look to snagging Claude Giroux and Hampus Lindholm.
Plus Rask in January

Marshy-Bergy-Giroux
Hall-Coyle-Pasta
Foligno-Haula-Smith
Frederic-Nosek-Lazar

Lindholm-McAvoy
Gryz-Carlo
Forbort-Zboril
Clifton

Rask
Swayman/Ullmark

Debrusk goes in the Lindholm deal obviously with a plus others
Giroux for maybe Stunicka plus?
Try and find a taker for Reilly

Reactions: bbfan419

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
tumblr_m6gg41gg1G1qdfstb.gif

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
I'd look to snagging Claude Giroux and Hampus Lindholm.
Plus Rask in January

Marshy-Bergy-Giroux
Hall-Coyle-Pasta
Foligno-Haula-Smith
Frederic-Nosek-Lazar

Lindholm-McAvoy
Gryz-Carlo
Forbort-Zboril
Clifton

Rask
Swayman/Ullmark

Debrusk goes in the Lindholm deal obviously with a plus others
Giroux for maybe Stunicka plus?
Try and find a taker for Reilly

Why are Philly and Anaheim doing that?

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
Why are Philly and Anaheim doing that?
I didn't mean to allude to Debrusk being the main piece in the deal. I just included him in the deal as his time I feel is over in Boston and his cap hit would have to be going out. I know Lindholm would cost another significant piece with Debrusk but I didn't bother to guess what that would be.

If Philly isn't in the playoff race, which I don't feel like they will be, maybe Giroux gives them a list of teams he'd accept a trade to. Studnicka + something else might be something Philly would look at and in reality, Giroux can re-sign in the off season with them.

Sorry I didn't get into full list of who I think it'd take, just two players I think the organization would move on from at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad