GDT: Magnus Paajarvi vs the Carolina Hurricanes, Tues 7:00 pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

krapsik

Nov 13, 2009
Estonia
Wathing second goal again and again. Only thing that come in mind, that this was letted in by purpose. No goalie in a world can be that bad.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Saw the replay of the second goal.
Wtf was Anderson doing on that goal. Didn't even move at all.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Exactly, whats Dorion supposed to say?

We're ****ed? I dunno what Guy is doing, or why Karlsson has sucked all year?

Also Duchene . . wtf!

Dutch is the same as Ryan; easily bruised ego and the confidence of a flea. We need some character guys. The likes of Phaneuf or Karl getting these guys out of the slump is very low. Plus Boucher’s psychology hocuspokus is no magic.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Martin Gerber wasnt even close to Anderson current season level of suckage.

Martin Gerber was a 1 man tank machine, when we signed him, that was the official start of Ottawa sucking for the Murray years.

Gerber played on a team that was actually talented and cared, Andy can't say that this year

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
In watching last night's game, I will admit to a slight bit of panic that Colin White might be as offensively challenged as Curtis Lazar. I sure hope that I am wrong...

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
Dutch is the same as Ryan; easily bruised ego and the confidence of a flea. We need some character guys. The likes of Phaneuf or Karl getting these guys out of the slump is very low. Plus Boucher’s psychology hocuspokus is no magic.
Bobby credited Boucher with helping him s lot last year

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
Didomenico was very visible. I think he's going to get the most opportunities to prove himself the rest of this season under Boucher. More than White or Chlapik, for better or for worse.

Too bad he played less than every forward that was dressed

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
The fact that I have stopped watching Ottawa Senators games for the first time in 25 years because of his garbage system and his bizarre player deployment, yes, I would absolutely call him a moron to his face.

Would you thank him for taking us to within one goal of the finals before or after you call him a moron?

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Nice to see Andy step up late in the game to secure the loss and then the refs putting us out of our misery with the late penalty, perhaps the early season curse of being horrific for Andy will be our blessing down the stretch to locking in that 4th overall pick! How many of these left to go?

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Ok, so he gets no credit when we do well, but gets **** on when we don’t. Gotcha.
Well. Again. We looked bad without karlsson last year. Like real bad. The Boston bruins missing their entire top 4 were controlling the game pretty handily when karlsson was on the bench. I understand that behind every good coach there’s a great goalie but last was something else.

Reactions: Chezzz

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Starts with a real owner.

As far as I know Melnyk is a real person, and has stated many times he has no intentions of selling the team.

So, not just you, but everyone who is hoping that somehow some way he sells, will be much better off to stop obsessing about the owner, and put it on the back burner and focus on what is more likley to happen . . . . . . . . . Coach, GM, New Arena and other things.

And, if some day he sells, he sells, and most likley to his Daughter ........ and then people can start complaining about her at that time, for what it's worth.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
There was a whole locker room of guys responsible for that run. To credit the coach alone is very wrong.

Bleh it was Karlsson and Boucher.

Ryan and Pageau elevated their games as well. Other than that we were carried by one player and a system that migitated the damage of having a crappy roster.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
so let me get this straight, if we hired a new coach and GM, they also get only one bad season and they're done?

Makes no sense to me to give up on Dorion after this season. Let him build what he's trying to build.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
so let me get this straight, if we hired a new coach and GM, they also get only one bad season and they're done?

Makes no sense to me to give up on Dorion after this season. Let him build what he's trying to build.
What if it's a really, really bad season, and the coach shows no signs of adapting whatsoever?

I'll be OK with keeping Dorion around even though I'm not a fan, but I have to imagine Boucher is gone.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
What if it's a really, really bad season, and the coach shows no signs of adapting whatsoever?

I'll be OK with keeping Dorion around even though I'm not a fan, but I have to imagine Boucher is gone.

There's probably still a chance Boucher can save his job this year, but it's going to take something really special, IMO.

He looks like he's lost the ear of the players. Even if he were the best coach in the league, if you lose the room, you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad