GDT: Around the League 2023-24: The Marathon Becomes A Sprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Two chokers in the same series.

If you like kinky stuff you should be into this series.

Who will choke more?

The team that lost a 3-1 series lead last year and got reverse swept in a 3-0 series and reverse swept in Game 7 of that series after going up 3-0 in the game?

Or the team that specifically chokes against the Bruins and hasn’t won a Cup since the 60s?

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Two chokers in the same series.

If you like kinky stuff you should be into this series.

Who will choke more?

The team that lost a 3-1 series lead last year and got reverse swept in a 3-0 series and reverse swept in Game 7 of that series after going up 3-0 in the game?

Or the team that specifically chokes against the Bruins and hasn’t won a Cup since the 60s?
It's literally the battle of historic failure. If the Bs lose another 3-1 series lead, they set an all time NHL record. And we already know about 1967.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
1000000274.png

Judging by the speed of this site i think the Leafs are now at the "Get your hopes up" stage.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Longer these go, the better for the Oil. Rest up boys.
My thoughts too. I hope round #2 for the Oilers doesn't start before next Wednesday. That's a week for the boys to rest.

View attachment 863941

Judging by the speed of this site i think the Leafs are now at the "Get your hopes up" stage.
Life in general, not just hockey.

It would be funny if Matthews returns for game 7 and the Leafs immediately turn back into a pumpkin
They have looked stronger without him.

So bad. Like zero offensive skill and no effort to even try for something greasy.
They'll have more fizz in game #7.

Great game by Nylander today--clutch performance.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Can't believe Taylor Hall wasted his time with this Bruins team. What a waste of his free agency.

Edit: #BRINGHALLHOME

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Tbh, the most leaf thing possible would be to come back and win this game 7 again, and then get swept by Florida for the second time.

I have that on my Bingo card. Not a fan of Boston either, but would rather they finish the job. The media will be brutal with the "what ifs" that will pollute the airwaves until next season

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Tbh, the most leaf thing possible would be to come back and win this game 7 again, and then get swept by Florida for the second time.

Florida fans should chant "WE WANT TORONTO!". Since it's risk free and a great troll before they would watch their team stomp them (if the Leafs make it).

I have that on my Bingo card. Not a fan of Boston either, but would rather they finish the job. The media will be brutal with the "what ifs" that will pollute the airwaves until next season

The Leafs winning the series with Matthews out would be interesting too, especially if Marner shows up in game 7. Then Matthews comes back in round 2 and they get destroyed while he's calling for the puck all night every game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad